𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟓

𝐀𝐪𝐮𝐚

"Okay. So is everything set up and everyone's ready?" Liz asked as we walked around her house and checked everything out.

"Yeah. We're all stretched, we changed, we might even do it earlier than our supposed time, but that's not important, and everything with the music, lights and mic's are all set up." I explained everything to her.

"Great. Hey, Aqua. I'm really grateful that you and your friends are willing to do this. I hope it wasn't too much of a problem for you." Liz said very appreciatively.

"Please. It was no problem. Just you giving us an opportunity to even preform even if it's to a party is more than enough thanks from all of us." I said waving it off. We noticed Peter and Ned had arrived so we walked over to them.

"Oh my gosh. Hey guys. Cool hat, Ned." Liz said as we walked over to them.

"Hey, guys."

"Hey, Aqua." I sent them a smile as Peter stared at me.

"I'm so happy you guys came. There's Pizza and Drinks. Help yourself." Liz said, as I looked around for any commotion.

"What a great party." Peter said looking around as well. I heard boys shout and glass breaking.

"Oh, I- my parents will kill me if anything's broken. I gotta-"

"Yeah. Go, go, go. I'll take care of everything." I said waving her off to check what happened. Anaïs had came to me.

"Hey, you guys ready?" I asked her she nodded and a bit out of breath. I looked at her, my eyebrows crossed.

"What's wrong?" I asked her taking him her state.

"Nothing, it's just- you know I don't exactly do this dance and singing thing often so, I'm a little worried that I might mess up." Anaïs said worried and bouncing on her feet.

"Naïs, your not gonna mess up. If you do mess up the words, you can just flow the words together. You'll do fine." I promised her, Anaïs sighed and nodded her head.

"Penis Parker! What's up? So, where's your pal Spider Man? Let me guess, In Canada with your imaginary girlfriend?" Flash jr. asked in his mic, making everyone laugh.

"That's not Spider Man. That's just Ned in a red shirt." Flash said, I noticed Kara was ready to kick his ass as she walked up to him.

"No, no, Kara. Calm down. Get everything ready and I'll meet you here. Peter, come with me. Ned stay here." I said as I dragged Peter to a private area in the house.

As we were alone, I had taken off my black cardigan and showed off my outfit the others were wearing. I noticed Peter was blushing while eyeing my body.

"What? Is it too much?" I asked giving him a good look. I could tell he was holding back something.

"Yes, it's too much! I will not have you showing your beautiful body off to those many horny guys out there!" Peter shouted after he opened his mouth. I eyed him and smirked.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what got over me." Peter said closing his eyes and sighed.

"It's your urge to be over protective. It's alright. That's normal." I said smiling at him, I put in my Diamond earring in my second ear piercing before turning to Peter.