𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞

𝐉𝐚𝐞

I was walking with Nick and find Steve with Sam at Nick's grave.

"So, you've experienced this sort of thing before." Nick said looking down at his grave.

"You'll get used to it." Steve said before his eyes snapped down looking at me eating strawberry pocky sticks and a strawberry shake. I was feeling pinkish today.

I stared down at the grave and take in the words, even though it wasn't my grave.

Col. Nicholas J. Fury

"The Path Of The Righteous Man"

"We've been data-mining HYDRA's files. Looks like a lot of rats didn't go down with the ship." Nick said looking over at Steve. Each of us nod understanding.

"I'm heading to Europe tonight. Wanted to ask if you'd come." Nick said, I look over at Steve waiting for his answer.

"There's something I gotta do first." Steve said before Nick looked over at Sam asking for his answer.

"How bout you, Wilson? Could use a man with your abilities." Nick said stating his impression of Sam's techniques.

"I'm more of a soldier than a spy." Sam said, I was last to decided and I think.

"It's a tempting offer, but I'm gonna have to decline." I said switching on my feet.

"Alright then. Anybody ask for me, tell them they can find me right here." Nick said accepting out decisions and shaking out hands, one by one before motioning his head at his grave.

After Nick left the two men turned to me and eyed me up and down.

"What are you eating?"

"And what are you wearing?" Sam and Steve asked finishing each other's sentences.

"I'm in a pink fever and this is my breakfast, so shut up." I said playfully, I sent them a smile.

"You should be honoured, that's about as close as he gets to saying thank you." Natasha's voice said behind me.

"Your not going with him?" I asked turning around slightly looking at him.

"No."

"And your not staying here." I said sadly, she switched her eyes from mine and nodded.

"Yeah, I blew all my covers, I gotta go figure out a new one." Nat said crossing her arms.

"Well, I'm prepared to wait. I know it might take a while." I said eyeing her up and down.

"I'll be holding you to that. And the thing you asked for, I called in a few favours. But could you do me one?" Nat asked me after handing me Bucky's file that was in Russian.

"Anything."

"Dinner?" Nat smirked, I smile back and nod.

"I'll pick the place. I seem to know my way around D.C. when it comes to Korean Restaurant's" I said making the second term. Nat nodded agreeing.

The two of us stare at each other until we lean in and share a kiss. I rest my hands on her waist while she placed her on my neck.

"Alright, ladies. If you guys could stop what your doing that's making us jealous!" Sam shouted from behind me. I detach my lips from her and look over my shoulder.

Seeing their jealous states making me chuckle before I turn back to look at Nat.

"And don't miss me too much, Kitty." Nat said going back to her usual self.

"I think that's impossible since of my SMB." I said backing away. Nat looked at me confused and repeated the letters.

"That's the term Soulmate Bond, Bunny." I said making her chuckle before getting ready to leave.

"I'll keep that in mind." Nat said before leaving. I smile before looking down at the file and opening it to see a picture of Bucky in a cyro-freeze containment.

"As much as I know, you two are gonna go after him." Sam said behind me. I felt Steve look over my shoulder looking at the file.

"You don't have to come with us." Steve said making Sam reply knowing he didn't.

"I know. When do we start?" Sam asked, I sigh and looked up before looking over my shoulder.

Guess it's time to go to work.

⁂