𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟒

𝐉𝐚𝐞

The party had just begun and I was as they say fashionably late. Even though it wasn't a big fancy party, I still wanted to look like the only girl in the room.

I placed my silver and Diamond lace heels on, Tony who got them for me. I wore a blue tight cocktail dress to match the heels. I'll have to thank him later. Once I was ready I entered the room.

Everyone was practically looking at me. I was trying to find someone I recognized until I went to the bar finding a familiar tall blonde.

"Jae's better." I overheard Thor whisper to Tony who I could recognize anywhere while Maria and Rhodey left.

"I'm better than who? Or what?" I asked behind them, as they turned around each of their mouths opened.

"Jae? I- is that you?" Tony asked, I switched my eyes looking back and forth towards them and sent them a smile which led to a chuckle.

"You look beautiful, Angel." Thor said sending me a kiss to my temple.

"Hey, hey, hey. You cant kiss her there. I marked that spot." Tony said moving to my side and kissed the part where Thor kissed.

I look at Tony before I smirked at Thor before I moved over to him and pulled him down for a kiss on the lips.

"Alright, then he marked my lips. Oh, and thanks for the heels, Babe." I said playing along with his markings joke before I walked over to another play in the room.

"That- that's not fair, Princess! Come back!" Tony shouted making me laugh and walk up stairs. I stare out from the railing as the party continued on.

I watched as Rhodey made his War Machine joke that made the guests laugh until Rhodey found it unfunny making me chuckle.

I almost jumped when a pair of familiar arms wrap around my shoulders. I recognized him as Sam. I smile shyly and rest my head on his chest.

"How you enjoying the party so far?" I asked breaking the comfortable silence.

"It's alright. If anything, I pretty much came to see you. That is until the end, of course." Sam said resting his head on mine. I move my head and look up at him.

"Your not staying?" I asked crossing my eyebrows.

"Sadly, no. I've got to do some work early tomorrow." I nod understanding and sigh before resting my head back on his chest. I could stay here all night.

The night continued and I ended up back with Thor but with Steve with us as we stood with elders.

"I gotta have some of that." An elder on my right side as he watched Thor pour a drink in a glass from a silver separate container.

"Oh, no, no, no. See this, this was ages for 1,000 years in the barrels built from the wreck of Gunhel's fleet. It is not meant for mortal men." Thor said after handing Steve and I a glass and I smelt it.

"Neither was Omaha Beach, blondie. Stop trying to scare us. Come on." A smaller elder said on our right motioning his hand for some.