𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟓

𝐉𝐚𝐞

My eyes were blurry when I regained consciousness and see black and darkness. I look around and see I was laying on my stomach in the storage area. I tried to move but I couldn't lift my left foot to see it was stuck.

I look over and hear restraint grunts to my left and see Bruce who had his hands in fists having to find spots turn green.

"Bruce? You got to fight this. This is what Loki wants. We're gonna be okay. Listen to me,-" I cut myself off and see people coming to help. I wave my hand for them to get out of here with my mouth forming the words. They took the signal and ran out.

"Bruce, listen to me. I swear on my life, I'll get you out of this. You'll walk away-"

"Your life!" Bruce asked turning to me with his voice in transition to the Hulk. He soon started to rip through his clothes with his chest green and became bulky with him yelling out.

I tried to move my foot but was no use when Bruce left his spot beside me and tripped onto the floor before looking back at me.

"Bruce

"Bruce." I looked at him with sympathy in my eyes before he turned off his emotions and fully transitioned. I look over at my foot and raised my hand to lift off the pile over my foot.

I escaped and left to get out of here and hopefully calm down the Hulk in the process. I look back over at Bruce who sneered at me before attacking.

I ran up the stairs I jumped up and slide onto the top railing that got me higher from the stairs that the Hulk had ripped off.

"Bruce, listen to my voice!" I said trying to work my magic with this soulmate bond. It didn't work the first time causing him to tear off the foot placement underneath me. I had slid into a tight area when I hear the Hulk let out an ear piercing scream.

I lightened my footsteps and try to find a way out from the right metal maze space of the storage area. I saw a shadow wave over me making me duck from any sight.

I looked behind me to see anyone but it was empty. I tip toed to another area and steady my breathing from the shakiness. When I walked forward to use my x-ray vision, my head snapped when I saw the Hulk starring at me and yelled out making me yelp in fright before sending two knifes into the air pipes and pull them out letting carbonated air hiss out rapidly.

I ran and found a hallways that could lead me to the out when I heard the Hulk just behind me. Things were flying everywhere until I was swat at the wall.

I felt my hip crack a bit from the force it had with the wall with the sharp end. I crawl on the ground as the Hulk growled at me looking down at my small figure.