𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔

𝐀𝐪𝐮𝐚

As soon as Batts had finished, the song started and he bobbed his head to the beat before beginning to sing.

[Verse 1]
Sometimes you feel insecure
Trust me babe I understand (straight up forreal)
Even with no manicure
Just know that I'll still hold your hand (haha, I'm just sayin')
You look so good when you walking by
Sexy comes in every size
Keep wearing that, you ain't playin'
You got yourself a new man
F Kanye's Workout Plan
I call that baby fat (baby fat)
Cause you sure look good to me
I think

[Hook]
You're so beautiful (shake it, shake it)
Give the world a show (move it, move it)
Go up down, up down, up down
Shake it fast, its yours
(How much you pay for it?)

[Break]
Say this the kind of song that makes a man love a man
A man love a man, a man love a man
Say this the kind of song that makes a man love a man
A man love a man, a man love a man

"Go Batts!" I shouted as everyone of us had cheered for him. I was so proud of him.

You're so beautiful (shake it, shake it)
Give the world a show (move it, move it)
Go up down, up down, up down
Shake it fast, its yours
(How much you pay for it?)

I say, you're so beautiful (shake it, shake it)
And I don't care who knows (move it, move it)
Go up down, up down, up down

Shake it fast
So be good to me

He finished his song and came out. I was clapping time my hands hurt and so on. Soon enough everyone else cheered for him for being brave. I placed my hand on my heart and he pointed his mic at me.

I then gave him my love by a sending a kiss. Soon enough the party had gone on and I noticed Liz arrive as well as Peter until he left.

I shared a look with Ned who was across the room from us before we followed him. We both made excuses to leave before we follow Peter to the back of school.

I rang faster when I started to feel harsh punches to my body. Peter was getting punched by electricity?
My thoughts broke when we heard rough sound from outside near the buses. I saw Peter's web shooters just on the ground.

"Why did he send you here?" I heard Peter's voice weak and hurt.

"Guess you'll never know." A male voice said, possibly being the guy who's hurting my Panda. I ran and grabbed the shooters before I shot a web holding the shocker away from moving towards him.

"Nice shot, Babe!" Peter shouted before he grabbed the web and I smirked feeling a job well done. I felt Ned behind me as Peter had taken the web shooter and caught the man in a large spread of webs.

"Guys, the guy with the wings is Liz's dad." Peter informed us quickly. My eyes widened before going to hurt, this was gonna hurt her even if we caught him or not.

"What?" Ned asked beside me.

"I gotta tell Mr. Stark. Call Happy Hogan. He's Mr. Stark's head of security. Get a computer and track my phone." Ned had nodded and I stayed in my spot.