𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟒

𝐉𝐚𝐞

As I landed on the ground but soon blacked out when my head hit something hard dropped to the ground.

"Do me a favour and don't be dead." I heard a male voice speak as I gasped in and saw light by my face. I look up and see a brown haired boy who looked down at me.

I felt myself go soft when I stared in his eyes. I'm sure my eyes flashed a bit showing he again was my soulmate. And so was Thor.

I saw Thor stand up and groan before helping me up and kept me back from the four unfamiliar people.

"You alright?" A female voice asked but neither of us answered as we look up at the sky. I look over the the brown haired boy before looking up to the sky.

"Hammer. Hammer?" Thor looked around to find Mjolnir but it wasn't in sight.

"Yeah, we can tell your hammered. It's pretty obvious." Another female voice spoke behind us. I ignore the talking behind us.

"Jane, we have to take them to the hospital." Another male -but older- voice said to the female.

"They're fine. Look at em." The brunette female said but I spoke looking up in search for Asgard through the stars.

"Father!"

"Heimdall! I know you can hear us, open the Bifrost!" I shouted for them to do as I said.

"Hospital. You go, Milo and I'll stay." Jane said as I turn to the two.

"What realm is this? Alfheim? Nornheim?" I asked making them both confused at the name.

"New Mexico." I turned to the other female who pointed a small weapon at me.

"You threaten me? Jae, with a tiny weapon-" I cut myself off when I self a stinging pain in my chest before I blacked out again.

𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐫

I woke up to see more light and see a man over me.

"Hi. Just taking a little blood." The man said before I sitting up.

"How dare you attack the son of Odin!" I said before multiple people held me down. I pushed people and used my defences and got up.

I found Jae in a bed like mine and saw weird tubes near her nose. I went to her but I was held down again by a silver door.

"You are no match for the mighty-" I cut myself off and blacked out by something they gave me.