Chapter 14

Song: All Of Me (Cover by Boyce Avenue) (: enjoy this short chapter. The next chapter will be up later tonight, and that one is gonna be good! Xoxo

I was released from the hospital the next night. But I wasn't aloud to go back to school for a week because I had a concussion. And apparently, you're not supposed to do stuff that involves heavy thinking.

Holly drove me home so I could get some stuff like clothes, and my laptop, and a blanket. I was staying with Evan until he woke up. Which would be any minute, hour, or day. The doctor said it shouldn't be more than a few days, but he really couldn't tell.

We got back to the hospital around 8 o'clock at night. It was a cold, starry night. There was a light breeze. It actually felt really nice.

I walked into Evan's room. All of a sudden, there was a change in the atmosphere. Somebody else was here. I assumed it was John and Beth, Evan's parents, but it wasn't.

It was Levi.

He was sitting on a chair next to Evan's bed. Evan was sound asleep. But Levi was awake and alert.

"Why are you here?" I put my stuff down on the floor next to the other available chair.

"I just came to visit my friend, uh, Evan." He smiled an evil smile.

I rolled my eyes. "I think you should leave."

"I'm not leaving at all, baby." Levi came over to me and grabbed me, viciously kissing my neck.

"Stop."

Levi stayed silent and slowly moved his kisses from my neck, to my mouth. And I didn't stop him.

I had to admit, I missed him too. And his kisses reminded me of when we first started dating. But I was afraid of pushing him away. I was afraid of telling him to stop. And I was afraid that he would hurt me if I did anything stupid.

He continue kissing me, up and down my neck and chest and face. When he reached my lips again, he slowly stopped, as if he was waiting for me to push him away. Then he continued kissing me deeply and roughly on the lips.

"Please, s-stop." I whimpered.

Levi stopped and pulled away.

I struggled out of his grip and sat down. "Why?"

"Why what?" Levi asked.

"Why are you all of a sudden so disgusting and a terrible person?" I scowled. I knew I had made a mistake by saying what I just said.

Levi chuckled. "You don't mean that."

"Yes I do. You're an ass." I frowned.

Levi walked over to me, slowly and quietly, and slapped me hard in the face.

I cried out loud. "Son of a-"

"Shut up, Aurora. Just shut up." Levi yelled.

He scared me. He never used to. But I don't know what happened. Why was he all of a sudden so abusive?

I could feel a liquid running out of my nose. Great, my nose is bleeding. I quickly grabbed a tissue off the shelf and held pressure against my nose, trying to stop the blood from spilling out of my head. Getting slapped in the face probably wasn't good for my concussion. Especially being slapped twice.

After a few minutes, Levi stood up from the chair he was sitting in.

"I'm so sorry, Aurora." He said.

I shook my head. "Save it."

"No. I'm sorry." There he was again, the sweet and caring Levi we all knew and loved.

"Stop apologizing." I was afraid of saying something wrong, and Levi getting mad at me. After all, my face was still throbbing, I didn't need to get hit again.

Levi stayed silent. He left without saying anything else after about twenty minutes. I got up and washed all the blood off of my face. My eye was almost swollen shut, along with one side of my face, which was red and puffy from being slapped so hard.

I sighed, and walked back out to Evan's side. I lightly kissed his forehead.

Gosh, I felt so guilty for letting Levi kiss me. Why on Earth did I let him kiss me? I was angry. I was so angry. I hated Levi. I hated him.