Chapter 50

Hey everyone! This story is probably going to be a few more chapters. 10 more at the most. I'm planning on making a second book after this one! And also, I've got 10k reads! I'm so happy! (: thank you to everyone who's been reading. I seriously appreciate it so much! Song: Don't Stop Believin' (Journey - REMIX) enjoy & happy Easter! Vote and comment :)

Drew ended up running into some guys at Disney World, and we were invited to their hotel room tonight. We all went back to our hotel room, and got ready. I wore a black, cut out, body con dress, with black heels. I did the most perfect winged eyeliner and straightened my hair. Holly wore this gorgeous hot pink dress, with black heels, and she curled her hair in the most perfect little ringlets. Of course, Drew and Evan didn't necessarily dress up. Drew wore a flannel, and Evan wore a band tee.

We went to dinner, then headed over to Drew's friends' hotel room, which was about 10 minutes away from our hotel.

"Well this is it." Drew said, looking at the door with the number 218 on it.

I grabbed Evan's hand with mine, and looked at him. "Do not leave my side."

He nodded, and we knocked on the door.

I was afraid of being here, to be honest. Every single party I've been to or thrown, has ended badly. So if this one ended good, then I'd be highly surprised.

A tall, tan boy opened the door, and his face instantly out up when he laid eyes on Holly and I.

"Drew! You're here!" He excitedly yelled.

Drew nodded, and the boy welcomed us in. There was a few people inside, and they were listening to Journey, but some remix of it. I could tell Evan was into it.

"My apologies," the boy turned to Holly and I. "I'm Seth."

"Nice to meet you, Seth," I looked at him. "I'm Aurora, and this is Holly."

"C'mon, I'll get you guys something to drink." Seth gestured us to the kitchen.

We followed him to the kitchen, and Seth opened the fridge. "Well, we have soda, or water, or alcohol if you want to get a little tipsy." Seth winked.

I grabbed a sprite, and poured it into a red solo cup. "Seth?"

"Yes?" Seth turned around.

"How old are you? If you don't mind me asking." I turned around, now facing Seth.

"22." He replied proudly.

I took a sip of my soda, and nodded.

"How old are you?" He squinted his eyes.

"13..." I trailed off.

"You're 13?!" Seth gasped.

I chuckled. "No, I'm 18."

"Oh," Seth laughed. "You're a jokester."

"You're right." I winked, and turned, walking away from Seth.

"Cute." I heard him say.

I found Evan sitting on the couch, next to some really, really, really cute guys, and a few girls. I walked over to him, and sat down in his lap, twirling my hair with my fingers, and taking small sips of my soda.

"Evan," One of the boys watched me. "Who's this friend of yours?"

"Um, Jonah, this is Aurora. My girlfriend." Evan seemed to get upset.

"She's hella hot, man. Nice job." Jonah smirked.

Evan squinted his eyes at Jonah, when Seth said something.

"Jonah, knock it off." Seth said.

"Way to be a buzzkill, Seth." Jonah lightly laughed.

"Shut the hell up, Jonah. You're being a dick." Seth angrily replied.

"Whatever." Jonah stood up, and walked to the kitchen.

"Anyways..." A girl with bright blue hair said.

I stood up. "I'll be right back."

I walked to the kitchen, to throw my cup away. I didn't mean to run into Jonah, but I did.

"I'm sorry you had to see that." Jonah said.

I opened the cabinet door underneath the sink, in hopes that was where the garbage was. And sure enough, it was. "Yeah, it's um, fine I guess."

"Seth is a prude." Jonah chuckled.

I shrugged. "Not really. He's nice."

Jonah laughed. "Nice?"

"Well, yeah."

"He's not nice. You don't even know him, Aurora."

"I know him enough to know that he's nicer than you." I crossed my arms and began walking away.

Jonah lightly grabbed my shoulder. I flinched at him, but stopped in my tracks.

"I want to get to know you." Jonah said.

I shook myself out of his grip. "I know."