Chapter 22

Short lil update. Enjoy xoxo :) song: Wild Horses (by Foals)
Also, I'm sorry I haven't updated this story lately...I've been busy writing my other story (which is now finished for the most part!)
And, thank you thank you for 1K views on this story! :) i love you alllll and have a good day!

That night, Evan decided he was going to spend the night, so he snuck into my bedroom through my window. And he even made sure he parked a block away.

We stayed up most of the night watching movies, and laughing, and talking, and even crying.

"Are you sure your parents don't mind you here?" I asked.

"They think I'm at Drew's. He's covering for me." Evan smirked and winked.

"Oh." I giggled and kissed him on the forehead.

Evan laughed and tackled me on my bed. He pinned me down and began kissing me from my lips, down. He stopped at my chest, then lifted up my shirt and blew hard on my belly.

When I was younger, my grandma used to blow on my stomach and I'd jump up, kicking and laughing so hard. The thing is, is that it tickles like crazy.

I kicked my legs and threw my arms around and blew up laughing. Evan thought it was hilarious. But I hated being tickled, and he knew that!

"Stop laughing at me." I frowned.

"Okay, for you..." Evan chuckled.

"Come here." I held out my arms, reaching for Evan.

Evan crawled closer towards me and stopped, sitting with his legs out in front of me. I crawled into his lap and he carefully wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Christmas is coming up, y'know." I giggled.

"Yeah?"

"So, what do you want?"

"You." Evan laughed and tackled me down again, kissing my neck, and rubbing his hands up and down my body.

I knew Evan would never really do anything sexual or what not without my permission, and I trusted him, but right now, something told me he wanted it.

"But seriously, what do you want?" I looked him in the eyes.

"I already have everything I need." He lightly smiled.

I playfully rolled my eyes towards him and lightly pushed him off of me.

"Be right back." I said.

"Where are you going?" Evan made a puppy dog face.

"I'm getting something to drink," I replied. "Do you want anything?"

"Yeah, I want what you're having." He smiled a cheeky smile.

I giggled. "Okie dokie."

I came back minutes later with two lavender honey tea's.

"Here you go." I smirked and watched Evan take a sip, him cringing at the taste of it.

"I knew you wouldn't like it." I said.

I stood up, walking over to my window. I was in one of Evan's Def Leppard shirts, that I had stolen a long time ago. It was like a dress on me. It fell down to mid thigh.

I slightly opened the window to let in a nice, cold breeze. I lived only about a mile from the closest beach, so there was always ocean breezes. I loved ocean breezes. They made me feel calm, and collected.

I walked back over to my bed, Evan pulling me down onto him. I pulled the white sheets over both of us, and cuddled him until I fell asleep.