Chapter 51

Hey everyone... I'm on my phone typing this, so there might be some typos, etc. anyways, as always, enjoy! Xoxo, comment and vote! (Let's get to 1k votes by the end of this story) song: Don't Stop Believin (Journey Cover)

No one else showed up for the rest of the night, and from what I could tell, the girl with purple hair was totally into Evan, which made me kind of jealously upset in a way. Her name was Lavender.

"I remember when I went to Vegas. I was with some girlfriends, and we had this cab driver who was insane!" Lavender laughed. Someone brought up the topic of Las Vegas, and she was telling everyone about her crazy cab driver.

Lavender was pretty. With her curly pastel purple hair color, and her almost perfect makeup, and a nice, skinny body, well she was gorgeous.

I was going insane myself watching her flirt and twirl her hair at Evan. And he seemed oblivious to her actions.

"I'll, um, I'll be right back." I told Evan.

I stood up and walked into the kitchen part of the hotel room, and found Holly standing alone, downing whatever was in the cup that touched her lips.

"Hey." I leaned against the counter.

Her eyes got big and she turned towards me. "Oh, Aurora! Hey. You scared me."

"Oh, sorry." I said.

"It's fine." Holly faintly smiled.

"You see that girl Lavender?" I asked.

"Oh, Lavender is her name? Oh gosh, she has lavender hair and her name is Lavender. That's awesome!" Holly said.

"Yeah, I guess."

"What's wrong kiddo?" Holly asked.

I shrugged. "Lavender!"

"What about her?"

"She's totally flirting with Evan, and he's completely oblivious of her doing it." I explained.

"Well do something about it." Holly crossed her arms.

"Like what?" I groaned. I was not in the mood for any drama or anything.

Holly shrugged. "Punch her in the face."

"I'm not violent. And neither are you! Where did you get that from?"

"Oh, I don't know..." Holly trailed off.

I frowned. "What do I do about Lavender?"

"Well, you could take the easy way out, and just talk to her about it."

"What are my other options?" I bit my lip.

Holly leaned her elbows down on the counter. "Go over to Evan, sit on his lap, and kiss him long and hard. And don't let him pull away! This will show her that he's yours, and not hers."

I stayed quiet, thinking about the possible outcomes of me kissing Evan like that.

"Hello? Anyone home?" Holly waved her hand in front of my face.

"Oh, yeah, sorry." I gulped.

"Anyways, are you going to do that or not?" Holly asked.

I nodded. "I'm going to."

"You go girl!" Holly slapped my butt as I turned around, walking away.

I walked over to Evan. Lavender was talking, and giggling, and staring at Evan. I sat down on his lap, and instantly wrapped my arms around his neck. I leaned in, and kissed him long, and hard on the lips.