Chapter 53

Um...the book is almost over. It will be at most 65 chapters. Then if you guys want me to, I'll make a second book most likely. Anyways, enjoy xoxo comment and vote :) song: Summer (Calvin Harris remix)

The rest of summer flew by. Obviously, Evan, Holly, Drew, and I spent most of our time at the beach. And the other time I spent with Adam, who was going through chemotherapy. He had officially lost all of his hair, and he was depressed. My mom and I tried everything to cheer him up. Nothing worked.

September rolled around, and Holly was in college at the University of Oregon. U of O was far away. I mean, not that far, but far. Drew was traveling. Or well, getting drunk or high all of the time. He didn't have Holly around anymore to keep him sane. Evan was working with his fathers' business just in Hollywood, which was about a half an hour away. And me, well, I was going to a community college just down the road from where I lived.

Over the summer, Seth had flown out one day to hang out and catch up with Holly and Drew and Evan and I. Jonah came too, and he was less...creepy. And I hadn't seen Levi or Angelina since Levi got arrested for basically molesting me at my own graduation party.

My classes ended at 2pm everyday, which was incredibly nice. And Evan got home around 4pm. Sometimes Drew would stop by and have dinner with us, and just hang out for awhile. Once, he spent the night and we all slept on the living room floor. We stayed up until almost 4am, just talking. About life, memories, school, work, just everything. I had to admit, Drew was growing on me. But since Holly was gone everything started feeling weird.

It was Thursday, mine and Evan's one year anniversary, and I had decided to get something the both of us could use. I got us a weekend get away to some cute island off of the coast. Evan got home at his normal time, and of course, I made him open the printed out paper of the hotel room.

"What is this?" Evan asked as he opened the envelope.

"Open it!" I giggled.

Evan took out the folded piece of paper. "We're going on a 2 day, 2 night vacation?"

I nodded.

"Yay!" Evan gave me a quick hug and kissed me on the cheek.

"Happy Anniversary, babe." I winked, and walked away to the kitchen.

As I was stirring the stir fry I was cooking for dinner, I felt a light, feathery feeling on my neck. I looked down to see a gorgeous diamond necklace now on my neck.

I turned around, and found Evan standing behind me, smiling.

"Thank you." I smiled.

He nodded. "Of course. Anything for my lady."

I giggled, Evan was too cute.

"Happy Anniversary." Evan winked and kissed my forehead.

~

The next day, Holly was in town. She had drove down to be in town for the weekend. She met me at the mall at 3pm, and we decided to go shopping.

Holly ran up to me, and the first thing she said was, "I love your necklace!"

I chuckled. "Thanks. Evan got it for me."

"Really?" Holly asked.

I laughed. "Yeah."

"So when's the wedding?" Holly looked at me.

"What wedding?"

"Y'know, yours and Evan's."

I shook my head. "There's no wedding happening."

"Not at all?" Holly frowned.

"Well, not right now." I chuckled.

"Oh!" Holly laughed.

We went into Victorias Secret, Hollister, H&M, and Forever 21. By the time we were finished shopping, we were hungry, and it was already 5pm. Shoot, Evan was home by himself and he didn't know I was going anywhere.

Holly's in town. We're getting something to eat. I'll bring you something xo

I thought, the least I could do is text him to let him know where I was. Holly and I decided to get Chinese food. We ended up getting take out, then bringing it back to my apartment.

"Evan!" Holly screamed as I unlocked the front door.

Evan stood up from the sofa and walked over to Holly, embracing her in a hug. Holly was like a foot shorter than Evan, and it was funny.

I set the bag of food on the counter and Evan kissed my cheek.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Hey," He said. "I invited Drew over, I hope that's ok?"

Holly nodded. "Of course!"

After Drew got there, we all ate, then spread ourselves out on the couches. We ended up watching a ton of movies. From ATM, to Taken, to Jurassic Park, to Anchorman. And I'd have to admit, it felt great to have my best friend on one side of me, and my boyfriend on the other side of me.

Everything felt like normal again.