Chapter 38

Kinda short chapter.. I'll probably upload another one or two tonight!
Song: Slow To Love (Doe Paoro)
Enjoy xoxoxo (; comment and vote (:

"Let's. Go. Out," Evan kissed my lips between every word. "To. Dinner."

I giggled. "Okay."

"Where do you want to go?" He asked.

I thought long and hard. "I don't know. You pick."

"How about the Anaheim White House?" Evan suggested.

My eyes widened. "Evan that place is so fancy and costs like a billion dollars!"

Evan smiled. "Well dress nice."

I stood up, and poked Evan. "You're it." I giggled and ran to my house, with Evan chasing me.

Finally he grabbed me. "You're it."

I pushed him off of me, and stepped inside the house.

"I'm gonna go get ready." I pecked Evan on the lips.

"Well, I'm going to too. I'll pick you up at 7?" Evan grabbed his keys off of the table.

"You got it." I smiled.

I took a shower, then curled my hair perfectly. I did my makeup all nice with red lipstick and everything, and wore my favorite black skater dress, with a heart cutout in the back. I also wore black heels. Not something I'd usually wear, but I wore it anyways.

Evan picked me up at 7, just like he said he would. He was wearing a tux, and he looked cute.

"My lady." He held out his arm. I hooked my arm with his and he walked me to his car.

When we got to the Anaheim White House, it was insanely gorgeous. It was lit up with white/yellow lights, and white/yellow flowers. It was elegant and classy.

We walked up to the reservation podium, and Evan told them his last name for his reservations. He must've made the reservations earlier today. Maybe before we even made up. The man behind the podium was looking for our reservations.

Just then, the door opened to a girl. She had red hair, and green eyes, from what I could tell. She was wearing a green dress and her hair was curly. I felt like I knew her from somewhere, I just couldn't figure out from where.

Evan saw her, and wouldn't stop staring at her. It made me feel bad about myself. I cleared my throat, trying to get Evan's attention, but he didn't look.

"Who is that?" I looked at him.

"My ex, Jessy." Evan didn't look at me.

"Oh." I looked down. It was kind of upsetting me, that he was focusing all of his attention on her, when it was supposed to be our night.

I looked at the guy behind the podium. "Do you have our reservations yet?"

He shook his head. "I'm so sorry, ma'am. Let me go check with the manager real quick."

He left. He must have been new and was getting flustered. It began smelling heavily of vanilla and coconut. When I turned around, Jessy stood before me. She gave Evan a hug, and a kiss on the cheek.

"Wow, it's been so long." She flashed her pearly whites.

"Yeah." Evan jammed his hands in his pockets.

I stood there, silent and astonished. Evan was completely ignoring me.

"I'm so sorry. I'm Jessy. You are?" She turned towards me, holding her hand out.

I shook her hand and smiled. "Aurora."

"Evan, you never told me you had a girlfriend." She smiled at him. She had the same smile as Angelina.

"Yeah, well." He said. I nudged his side with my elbow.

She laughed, like Evan said something funny, and brushed her fingertips on Evan's arm. She was flirting with him.

"Ma'am, your table is now ready." The waiter interrupted us.

"Oh, well, it was nice meeting you, Jessy." I was quick to get out of the situation.

"Wait, we should all sit with each other!" Jessy suggested. She was with some tall boy, probably her boyfriend, but I didn't know.

I looked at Evan, and he quickly nodded his head. Jessy started walking and Evan followed.

"This would be a real good time, to hold my hand." I whispered in Evan's ear.

Afraid {Evan Peters}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें