Chapter 48

Sorry for such a long wait on updating.. I'm really beginning to lack the everyday/ every other day updates, and I apologize for that! I've been super busy, and now spring break is over, sadly... Anyways, I might update later. Have a wonderful day and I love you guys!! Let's try to get this story to 10k reads soon! Song: Where Does the Good Go (Tegan and Sara) enjoy xoxo comment and vote :)

"Get the hell away from her." Evan walked into the room.

I was insanely happy to see him. I was honestly afraid that Levi was either going to rape me, or physically hurt me, or both.

"Evan, nice to see you." Levi stood up off of the bed.

"Get out." Evan sternly said.

"But, uh, Aurora and I were just getting started." Levi smirked.

"I'm not going to say it again. So if you don't leave, then-"

"Then what?" Levi mocked Evan.

Evan slowly walked towards Levi and punched him hard in the face. Levi fell to the floor. I stood up off of the bed, and zipped up my dress.

"I'm going to, uh, go call the cops." I gulped.

I ran to the kitchen and found Holly and Drew. They were making out.

"Guys, I hate to interrupt, but the cops are being called. Go home so you don't get in trouble." I explained.

"What would we get in trouble for?" Drew chuckled.

"Oh, I don't know, underage drinking?"

"You're right," Drew said and took two glasses, banging them together to get everyone to quiet down. "COPS ARE COMING! Save yourself while you can!"

Everyone scrambled out of the door, and I was left, alone. I had to clean up the bottles of alcohol before I called the cops.

After I called them, they were at my house within a few minutes. They quickly and without doubt arrested Levi, again. I waited downstairs, while Evan was upstairs, explaining to the cops what had happened. When the police left, Evan came downstairs. I looked at him, and he looked at me, and I ran to him and hugged him as tightly as I could.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't there with you the whole night." Evan lightly kissed the top of my head.

"I'm sorry too." I began crying into his chest.

"For what?"

"Everything," I sniffled. "This whole Levi thing."

"Aurora, it's not your fault." He said.

"It is. And don't deny that it is!" I pulled away from him.

"Aurora-"

"I'm just going to go to bed, okay?" I frowned and walked upstairs.

I changed the sheets, of course. Levi was on my bed and who knows where he's been and what he's been doing. He disgusted me, and every time I thought about him, I wanted to puke.

I took a quick shower, then crawled into bed. I fell asleep quickly. I woke up around 4am, when Evan stumbled into bed, mumbling words to himself. He smelt like liquor, and his eyes looked darker than usual.

"Evan?"

"Aurora?" His voice sounded different too.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you more." He giggled.

I chuckled. Evan wouldn't even remember what he was saying. He was drunk. "Suit yourself."

-

In the morning around 9, I woke up and made Evan breakfast. After I specially delivered it in bed for him, I went back to the living room and had a text from Holly.

Aurora! Call me ASAP.

Confused, I called Aurora.

"Holly? Hey." I said into the phone.

"Hey!"

"What's up? Is something wrong?" I asked.

"Oh, no. Drew was just talking about going somewhere, like on vacation, and wanted to know if you and Evan wanted to come too." Holly explained.

I sighed a sigh of relief. "Of course!"

"Yay!"

"Where were you planning on going?" I asked.

Holly paused. "I'm not sure yet. Any ideas?"

"I don't know. I'll talk to Evan later. He's hungover."

"So is Drew, of course." Holly chuckled.

"Alright, I'll text you. I'm going to go see how Evan's doing."

"Don't forget to talk to him about the vacation! Bye!" She hung up.

I walked to our bedroom, and found Evan asleep on the bed. I walked over to him, and lightly kissed his forehead.

"I love you more." I whispered.