Chapter 27

Song: Blue Eyes - Cary Brothers (: enjoy this chapter xoxo
Also, if you like Cameron Dallas, check out my new Cameron Dallas fanfic!(:

I woke up around 5pm, my body still ached, but my head didn't hurt as much anymore. I got up, and walked out into the main area. Holly was making dinner, and there was no sign of Drew or Evan.

"Where are the boys?" I asked.

"Well, good morning sleepy head. They went fishing. Should be back at anytime now." Holly smiled.

"Okay."

"I'm making hamburgers and salad for dinner. And if they catch any fish, then we'll have it tomorrow." Holly said.

"Okay, cool." I bundled up with a blanket next to the fire. I was still in the clothes I put on earlier this morning.

"Hey can you go into mine and Drew's tent and get my sweatshirt? I have to watch the burgers so they don't burn." Holly asked.

I nodded. "Sure."

I got up and walked into Holly's tent. She had the bed made, and it was clean in there. Like all she's been doing is cleaning. Which, I would probably assume because the guys have been gone, and I've been sleeping. What else would she do?

I grabbed a black sweatshirt out of her bag and zipped up the door to the tent.

"Thanks so much." She smiled and grabbed the sweatshirt out of my hands.

"Holly, your tent is so clean. What the heck." I giggled.

"Well, when you're bored, and your boyfriend is gone, and best friend is sleeping, you clean." She laughed.

"Makes me want to clean my tent. Which I'm probably going to do right now."

"Seriously?" Holly asked.

"Sure. Just tidy things up a bit." I smiled.

I walked into mine and Evan's tent, made our bed, and cleaned all the clothes off of the floor of the tent. I opened up the window part of the tent to let it air out. When I came back out, Drew and Evan were back.

"Hey good looking, whatcha got cooking?" Drew walked up to Holly and pecked her lips.

"Burgers." Holly replied.

"Well, we got six fish, so I guess we're having fish for dinner tomorrow." Evan carefully put the fish into the cooler, then filled the cooler with ice.

I walked up to Evan and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Hi."

"Hey." He smiled and lightly kissed my forehead.

"I missed you." I made a sad face.

"I missed you too," He put his arm around my shoulders. "Do you feel better?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

"Time for another drink, Aurora?" Drew winked at me.

I stuck my tongue out at him and walked Evan over to the fire pit.

"Hey, Evan," Drew held up a can of beer. "Want one?"

"Sure." Evan said. Drew tossed the can at Evan and he caught it.

We ate dinner, then about an hour later, we decided to make some s'mores. After about three s'mores later, and a slight stomach ache, I cuddled next to Evan. I noticed that Evan and Drew were getting closer. They were really becoming good friends, which was great, because I don't think Evan really had any guy friends when he first moved here. Drew was a good guy, even though he had his moments. I knew Holly was kind of getting fed up with him on this trip, but he was only trying to please her and make her happy.

"What are we doing tomorrow?" Drew cracked a can of beer open and sat down in a beach chair next to the fire.

"We could go into town and visit some places." Holly shrugged. She was making another s'more.

"Yeah! Let's go to the aquarium, then go to lunch or something," Evan suggested. "And Holly, you can take a break from cooking. I'll cook dinner tomorrow night."

"Well, thanks Evan." Holly laughed.

"Well, if that's the plan, then I'm going to get some rest." I stood up.

"Goodnight Aurora." Holly smiled at me.

"Night." Drew said.

"Night babe. I'll be in soon." Evan squeezed my thigh and I walked away.

I changed into sweats and a t-shirt. I closed up the window and door and crawled into bed. It felt empty without Evan there. I quickly fell asleep.

~

I woke up around 8, got dressed and did my makeup, then woke Evan up.

I kissed his face several times. "Babe. Wake up." I giggled.

His eyes fluttered open. "I'm up."

"We're leaving soon." I bit my lip and kissed him again.

Evan got up and got dressed. I walked outside to find Holly already awake. I knew she would already be up.

"Morning," Holly was making food again. "I made some eggs again."

"Great. Thanks." I smiled and took a plate of eggs.

"There's those stone showers just around the corner. I just took a shower this morning. It felt so good." She smiled.

"I took one yesterday after the lake. It's awesome!" I took a bite of my eggs.

Holly and I were greeted by Evan, and then Drew. After everyone finished their breakfast, we were off. Holly drove my car to the aquarium, which was about 10 minutes out of town.

We ended up eating lunch in the aquarium restaurant, and it was awesome. It was truly a good day.

When we got back, we hung out at the lake for a bit, then Evan made dinner. He was such a good cook, and it was so attractive.

That night, I took another shower after dinner, and after my shower, Evan took one. I laid in bed, waiting for him, so I had someone to cuddle during the night. When he got back, he crawled into bed and I wrapped my arms around him, and intertwined our legs.

"Aurora?" Evan spoke up.

"Yes?"

"Can I tell you something?"

"What is it?" I looked up at him. He continued looking at the ceiling of the tent.

"My father, used to be an alcoholic, and he used to abuse my mother." He explained.

"Oh my gosh, Evan, I'm so sorry."

"And that caused me to get myself into some trouble," He sighed. "But don't apologize, it's not your fault."

"What kind of trouble?" I asked.

"Drinking, smoking and partying." He gulped.

"Oh."

"Yeah, and I've been afraid to tell you, because I'm afraid that you'll think of me differently."

"I'd never think of you differently for that." I looked away from him.

"Good."

I slightly nodded and cuddled into his chest. "Love you."

Evan kissed my head. "Love you too."