Chapter 23

Hey everyone!! So sorry it's taken me soo long to update! I've been busy with my grades and stuff.
Song: FROOT - Marina and the Diamonds ❤️
Enjoy xoxo

"I want you to meet my parents." Evan looked up at me. He was sitting on my bed and I was doing my makeup.

"I already have." I replied.

"I mean, properly. I want you to meet them properly."

"Okay." I shrugged. I had already met them once, how hard could it be the second time?

Evan walked over to me and grabbed mascara. He playfully held it to his face, pretending to put on mascara.

"Ooh, I'm Aurora, I like to wear mascara." He said in a girly voice.

"Stop." I giggled and playfully shoved him. He accidentally swiped mascara across his face. He now had a giant black mark on his cheek.

I chuckled, Evan frowned.

"Here." I grabbed a makeup remover pad and started wiping off the mascara.

Evan's eyes carefully drooped down, showing he was tired. He had insanely gorgeous brown eyes, and I didn't know how to feel about that.

"There. Good as new." I smiled.

"Thanks." Evan said.

~

It was a gorgeous day. Even though it was close to Christmas, it was still sunny. Very rarely did we ever see snow here in California. Which, sometimes I was grateful.

My mom had gone out to run some errands, and Evan and I snuck downstairs. Mom didn't know that Evan spent the night, so we had to be careful.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I asked Evan, as he leaned against the counter.

"Pancakes!" He smiled widely.

"Okay." I chuckled and started getting the ingredients out.

"So, tonight, I want you to come over for dinner. I'll cook." Evan smiled.

"Ooh, I've never been to the famous Evan Peters' house." I giggled.

Evan laughed. "Nothing too special."

"Formal or not?"

"Nah. Wear what you want." Evan came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I released myself into his arms. Evan was amazing. Beyond amazing. I honestly couldn't ask for anything better.

Evan and I ate pancakes for breakfast and then decided to go to Venice Beach for the day. Venice has stores, restaurants and vendors all over, and since Evan didn't have a change of clothes, we decided to go shopping.

I picked out a whole new outfit for him. Black jeans, and a new t-shirt. He picked out the shirt though. A Red Hot Chili Peppers band tee, from their 1996 tour. And he had his black vans on. Evan was so hot, it hurt.

We went on a walk on the beach. Evan had his arm around my shoulders and I had my arm around his waist.

"If we're still together after graduation, then let's move in together." Evan broke the silence.

"Um, okay."

"Um what?" He asked.

"Just a little random, that's all." I chuckled.

Evan giggled. "I want to live with you. I want to wake up every morning next to you and go to sleep next to you. I want to watch tv with you and eat dinner every night with you. I want to be with you."

"What about college?" My smile quickly turned into a frown.

Evan shrugged. "I don't know."

"Well, I'm taking a year off after graduation, to travel and stuff." I faintly smiled.

"Cool." Evan turned away from me.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing?" Evan seemed confused.

"You just seem upset over something."

"No." He shook his head.

"I have an idea!" I smiled big.

"What's that idea?" Evan chuckled.

"Let's go camping next weekend. Just you and I. Or with Holly and Drew."

"Yeah! Let's invite them too." Evan said.

"Okay."

After my feet got multiple blisters from my flip flops, we stopped walking alongside the water sat down in the sand.

"Aurora?" Evan looked at me.

I turned towards him. "Yeah?"

And just like that, Evan kissed me. Slowly and carefully. Nicely and easily. Smoothly and greatly.