Chapter 52

Song: I Know You (Skylar Grey Cover) Anywho! You know the drill ... Comment & Vote. And also enjoy! :)

"What was that for?" Evan smirked.

I shrugged. "Oh, nothing."

I could see the fire raging in Lavender's eyes. I don't think she knew Evan and I were dating, unless she was faking not knowing.

"I can't believe you just did that." Lavender looked at me with a stern look.

"Did what?" I batted my lashes at her.

"Kissed him! You know I'm into him!" Lavender yelled.

"Oh, my god." I played dumb. Maybe she'd get the hint.

"Lavender, calm down, you're making yourself loo-" Seth interrupted but got cut off.

"Look stupid, Seth?!" She was beyond infuriated now.

"Lavender," I took a deep breath. "Evan's my boyfriend, and I don't appreciate you flirting with him, when you knew that he's my boyfriend."

"I didn't know." Lavender twirled her hair again.

"You sure about that?" I asked.

She nodded. "Yep."

"I think you knew." I squinted my eyes. She had to have known.

Lavender stood up calmly. "Whatever."

"C'mon, let's go." I grinned at Evan, standing up, then taking his hand.

"Where are we going?" He asked.

"Back to our hotel room." I said.

We quickly said goodbyes, and Holly and Drew decided to stay at Seth's hotel room for awhile longer.

"Aurora, you didn't need to do what you did in there, to Lavender." Evan put his arm around my shoulders as we walked down the corridor.

"Yes I did." I replied.

"No, you really didn't. But it was cute." Evan chuckled.

I laughed and mocked him. "Cute."

We got back to the hotel room and I took a quick shower, changed into my pajamas, brushed my teeth, then crawled into bed. Evan took a shower after me, and while I was waiting for him, I got a text from an unknown number.

-Hey, Aurora, it was nice meeting you tonight.

Confused, I replied.

Who is this?

-My apologies, it's Seth.

Oh! No, I'm sorry. Never got your number earlier.

-It's okay. Let's get together soon!

Definitely!

I felt the left side of the bed lower down, and when I turned over, I saw Evan, shirtless, who had sat on the bed, and was on his phone.

I leaned up, and began kissing his back. "Night babe."

"Love you." Evan turned his head and kissed me once on the lips.

~

In the morning, we got up bright and early, and met Seth and all of his friends in the Disney World theme park. We decided to ride rides, then we went to dinner around 5pm, at the hotels restaurant. At 8pm, the park was doing a fireworks showing.

We all ate, then proceeded to the park where the fireworks were being shown. Everyone brought blankets and we laid then all on the grass, then we laid down, and gazed at the stars until the fireworks started.

"Aurora?" I heard Holly's voice, but didn't know where she was.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Remember that time in school, when we took that class with Mr. Davis? Oh man, that class sucked, but those were some good memories." Holly giggled.

I laughed. "Yup. Mr. Davis was a creep."

Holly groaned. "I know!"

Now, thanks to Holly, I was thinking of Mr. Davis. He had long white hair. That went below his ears, and he used way too much styling gel. He always had his snow white hair combed over to one side. And he always wore pants that were four times too big, and a flannel shirt with a white tank top that had a billion holes in it. And he'd look the same everyday. Except, sometimes he wore a different flannel. Other than that, he always looked the same.

I shook the image of Mr. Davis out of my head, and cuddled into Evan's torso. His arm was wrapped around my shoulders.

"You smell good." Evan always has this distinct smell. I mean, it was most definitely a good smell though.

Evan chuckled. "Thanks."

"I have a serious question." I gulped.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Are you going to college? You've never told me before." I said.

Evan carefully shrugged. "I don't think so."

"Why not?"

"I don't think I can afford it. Plus, I don't see a reason. I'm going to work in my families' business." Evan explained.

"Oh."

"Yeah. And what about you?" Evan asked.

"I don't really know yet." I replied.

"Oh."

There was a burst of red light in the sky, which followed to blue, them yellow, green, purple, pink, white, gold, and plenty more colors. The sky was completely lit up with glittery, twinkley colors. It looked amazing.

And with that, I kissed Evan lightly and smoothly, underneath one thousand stars, and one hundred fireworks.