Chapter 21

Short but cute chapter. If you haven't already check out my new story Ten Reasons Why! It is also an Evan Peters story. Thanks everyone and enjoy this chapter xoxo
Song: Girls (Cover by R5)

"Aurora, Evan's here!" Mom yelled to me. I had just woken up, and the atmosphere was different. Everything felt different. But a good different.

Evan came to my room and sat on my bed. "Want to go do something today?"

It was Saturday. A bright, sunny Saturday. "Okay, what?"

"We could go to the fair." He suggested.

"Okay. I need to shower." I sat up.

"Holly and Drew might come too." He said and kissed my lips.

"Okay."

I hopped into the shower and out. I did my makeup real quick and walked into my room, where Evan was laying on my bed.

"Want to pick out my outfit?" I asked.

He perked up and chuckled. "Of course."

He picked out a black pair of skinny jeans, and a Guns N Roses band tee with converse.

"Thanks. Don't look." I smiled and he turned around.

After I was dressed and ready to go, we left.

We met Holly and Drew there and decided to get wristbands so we could unlimitedly ride all of the rides. We first hit all of the roller coasters then the other rides.

After while, we decided to split up. Evan and I, and Holly and Drew. Evan and I decided to go look at all of the animals.

We walked through the space with goats and sheep, and watched them sheer the sheep.

After that, we decided to get something to eat. Evan decided on getting churros.

He put his arm around me. "Y'know, the next time you have trouble tell me."

I nodded. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay, but it need to know you're okay."

"I'm sorry."

He nodded and kissed my forehead lightly.

We got our churros, and met back with Holly and Drew. They had gotten churros too.

We all decided to ride the Ferris Wheel when it got dark. First, we rode altogether.

"Hey, Aurora?" Holly giggled.

"Yeah?"

"Remember that time we were kids and we came here?" She asked.

"Yeah." I laughed.

"And Peter Wilson kissed me in the corn maze?"

I laughed. "Yes!"

When the ride was over, Evan and I decided to go on the Ferris wheel alone.

"Aurora?"

I looked at him.

"I have something to tell you."

"What is it?" I looked out at the stars. You could see anything from the Ferris wheel.

"I knows this might be sudden and stuff," Evan took a deep breath. "But I love you, Aurora Fawcett. I am completely and absolutely in love with you."

"I," I looked him in the eyes. "I love you too."

And with that, I swear we were infinite.