Chapter 47

Same song as last time!(: ok, enjoy this chapter. I'll probably update a few more times today(: enjoy xoxo

"L-Levi?" I stuttered.

He nodded. "That's my name. Don't wear it out."

"You're disgusting."

"You love it." He smirked.

"Leave. Get out!" I yelled.

"No way!" Levi chuckled.

I grabbed him by the arm and attempted to drag him out the door. He stood still, stronger than me.

"What is it going to take for you to leave?" I sighed.

"I want..." He trailed off.

"Want what?"

Levi stepped closer to me. "You."

I shook my head and chuckled. "Oh, no."

"Oh, yes."

"Please, just leave, because I'll call the cops if you don't leave." I explained.

"No you won't." Levi said.

"Yeah, I will."

"I don't think so." He replied.

I quickly turned around and began fast walking to the kitchen. I felt a strong grip on my arm, and realized it was Levi, who was now pulling me along with him. I squirmed around and tried yelling, but the music was so loud, nobody seemed to notice.

What was he going to do? Kidnap me? Rape me? Kill me? Levi was dangerous, and I needed to get away from him.

Levi desperately looked for a room, any room to go into. He finally found the guest room.

He threw me against the wall, hard, and kissed me from my cheek to down my neck. I stayed silent, scared he was going to do something bad if I were to scream. I could smell his breath, which smelt like a mixture of alcohol and cigarettes.

Levi slowly and carefully unzipped my red dress, which had a zipper on the side, and he demanded me to step out of the dress. I carefully stepped out, and slid the dress away with my foot. My shoes were still on. So there I was, in my bra and underwear, in front of one of the most perviest, and most disgusting guy I know.

He leaned down, untied my shoes, and slipped them off, tossing them behind him. He gently started kissing up my leg.

"Stop." I frowned and lifted my leg, kicking him.

He fell backwards, mumbling curse words. I quickly grabbed my dress, and opened the door, running across the hall into mine and Evan's bedroom. I slipped the dress back on and zipped it up. At this point, I didn't care if I didn't have shoes on. I needed to go find my phone so I could call the police. I needed to find Evan, and Holly.

I walked over to the door, only to see Levi standing there, staring at me.

I grabbed a book off of my nightstand. "Get away from me." I gulped, and held up the book like I was going to throw it at him.

"Go ahead. Throw it at me. It's not going to hurt." Levi started walking towards me.

He finally got to me, and grabbed the book, then set it back on the nightstand. Once again, he pushed me back. But this time onto the bed. He got on top of me, and unzipped my dress again, but instead, this time, he just slipped his hand inside the unzipped part, and began feeling around my body. His other hand went up my leg, and underneath my dress, feeling the other side of my body, then soon, grabbing my butt.

After a few minutes of kissing and groping, Levi let go of me, then unzipped his pants, slid them off, and threw them onto the floor. He also took off his shirt, and threw that onto the floor, too. Then he returned to his gross touching and feeling.

Levi was kissing my neck, giving me some serous hickeys, when I could hear my name being called by someone outside the door. I couldn't make out who it was though.

The door swung open, and I was relieved to see who was at the door.