Chapter 45

Super short chapter. I'm so sorry I haven't updated in like a week... I had finals and stuff, and yeah! But I'm back now :) anyways, enjoy this chapter. Song: Sweater Weather (Post Modern Jukebox - French Pop Cover)
Enjoy xoxo

Evan smiled at me as I sat down in the desk in front of him.

"What's up?" He asked.

I frowned. "Levi's back."

"What?" His smile turned into a frown.

"He's back. Angelina bailed him out."

"Why would she do that?" Evan asked.

I shrugged. "I don't know. There's something going on."

Evan nodded and the bell rang for class to start.

~

Evan and I walked to the bagel shop during lunch, and ordered bagels. As we were sitting and talking, the door to the shop carefully swung open, revealing Angelina with bright, hot pink lipstick, holding hands with Levi.

I looked at Evan. "I knew something was going on."

"I guess so." Evan smirked.

"Why are you laughing? This isn't funny." I shot him a look.

"I'm not!"

I frowned at him, then turned, looking towards Angelina and Levi's way. Angelina looked confused, and as if Levi was leading her around. Gosh, I hope he got the therapy he needs.

"Maybe we should just like, leave?" I suggested.

"But I haven't finished my ba-"

"We need to leave," I stood up. "Just don't make eye contact and be quiet walking out."

Evan quietly stood up and grabbed the rest of his bagel, and we carefully bolted out of the restaurant.

~

As soon as we got home, my phone rang. It was my mother.

"Hello?"

"Hey, honey." She said.

"Oh, hey."

"How are you doing?" She asked.

I put my bag on the counter and set my keys down. "Oh, Levi is back at school. Angelina bailed him out, I guess. I'm not exactly sure how I feel about it."

"Do you want me to talk to the principal?"

"No, that's okay."

"Okay, well, graduation is coming up, in about a week." Mom mentioned.

"Oh, yeah, I know."

"You're almost a full adult." She said.

I chuckled. "Yup."

"So, do you want to have your graduation party here, with family?" She asked.

"Um, ok, yeah."

"Ok, so your graduation is at noon, then we could all meet here about 2pm? I'll send out invitations for you, sweetie."

"Sweet, thanks."

"You're welcome."

"Okay, I've gotta make dinner. Text me about what I need to bring and stuff." I said.

"Okay. Bye, dear." She said and hung up.