Chapter 39

Last update for tonight. Song: For Emma (Bon Iver)
I've never heard this song, I just picked it out... So I'm hoping its s good song for this chapter. I'm so tired! Thanks for 3k+ reads! Ah, so cool. Much appreciated! :)
Enjoy xo comment and vote :)

"So, what kind of classes do you take, Aurora?" Jessy looked at me.

"Oh, um, Journalism and Art." I lightly smiled.

"I wish I could take art. I can't draw if my life depended on it!" Jessy laughed. She had a laugh like Angelina, too.

Jessy was with her boyfriend. His name was Taylor. He had dirty blonde hair, and deep, brown eyes.

We all ordered our food, and I excused myself to the bathroom to check my makeup. Especially to make sure I didn't have any red lipstick in my teeth.

When I got into the stone walled bathroom, I looked into the mirror. It had a slight crack in the corner. And then the door opened up to a tall, red head. Jessy. She smiled at me and stood in the mirror, checking her makeup as well.

And then I remembered when and where I saw her. Last night, at Kevin's party. She was the girl that was making out with Evan. And I wondered why they both were acting so dumb around me, like I had no clue. Well, I didn't have a clue then, but I do now.

I turned towards her. "So, you and Evan used to date?"

She nodded. "Yup."

I stared her down. "I know you and Evan were together last night, at the party."

Jessy sighed a huge sigh of relief. "I'm so glad you know."

"Yeah, well I just kind of figured it out myself." I squinted my eyes.

"Oh," She turned, facing me. "But Evan told you about me and him booking up last night, right? That's what we're talking about, yes?"

What? Jessy and Evan did things last night? I mean, I guess I almost did too. But I didn't actually. Yeah, I was mad at Evan, but I stopped things with Conrad before things went too far.

"N-no, he didn't." I said.

"Oh. Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, Aurora."

I could feel tears coming on, but I pushed them away. "Tell me what happened last night."

Jessy leaned against the wall. "Um, well, Evan was drunk, and he saw me. We started catching up, and he kissed me, then we started making out, and things were getting kind of far. Then you walked up and he chased after you, but when he came back, we um, did it." She lightly blushed.

"Wow." I stood in shock. "Yeah, I didn't know."

"He, um, even mentioned that he missed me, and stuff." She started picking at her nail polish on her fingers.

"Oh." Yeah, that one kind of hurt.

"But I swear, if you say anything about me telling you this stuff, and hurt my Evan, then things will get ugly." She got serious for a minute.

Yep, even acts like Angelina. Whatever, she's a bitch, just like Angelina. She wanted to fight, well, I was willing to fight harder.

I smirked. "You're a bitch."

Jessy looked shocked. "Takes a bitch to know a bitch."

"Only a bitch would say something like that." I rolled my eyes and walked out, back to the table, Jessy following me.

She quickly pulled on my long, curly locks, tugging my head down.

"Ouch!" I turned around at her.

"Oops." She smiled.

"Oh, you're going to get it!" I started walking towards her, and punched her in the face.

Evan and Taylor rushed out of their seats, but by then, Jessy had already slapped me and kicked me, and I had done the same to her. I was going in for another punch, but Evan grabbed both my arms, and pulled me back into his arms.

"What are you doing?!" Evan seemed angry.

"Just, take me home, please." Tears filled my eyes. I followed Evan outside.

"Aurora-" He spoke up.

"What?"

"What got into you tonight? I thought you and Jess were hitting it off." Evan started his car.

I shook my head. "No."

I was happy I gave that asshole a bloody nose and fat lip. I had never gotten into a fight like that before, especially in one of the most classiest restaurants ever. I was angry at myself though.

"What happened?" He asked.

I stayed silent. I didn't want to talk to him about this. Nope.

"Or give me the silent treatment, that's ok too." Evan said.

"Do you even remember who I am? What my name is? Where I live?" I frowned. I was upset that Evan ignored me more than 90% of our dinner.

"Of course I do."

When we got to my house, I opened the car door.

"Thanks for the ride." I faintly smiled.

"Aurora, tell me what happened." Evan said.

It was just like the Angelina thing again, and that scared me. A lot.

"Jessy happened, Evan."

"What?"

"She told me, Evan. That you and her did things last night. After I left." I got out of his car.

"Aurora, it's not what it seems." Evan said.

"Then what is it? Because, I want to believe you, but I don't know if I should." I looked down.

Evan stayed silent.

"That's what I thought." I slammed the car door, and left.