Chapter 18

Shorter chapter, xoxo. Song; What Makes You Beautiful (The 1975 cover) enjoy! Vote, comment & follow. (: xoxo

I went home early that day because I felt sick to my stomach.

"Aurora? Why are you home early?" My mom was sitting at the dining table with one of her old friends. I guess they were exchanging recipes or something.

"I-I don't feel good." I sighed.

"Is everything ok?" Mom stood up and walked towards me.

I nodded.

"I'll make you some soup and tea. What kinds?" She filled up the teapot with water and set it on the stove.

"Chicken Noodle soup and Orange Spice, please." I faintly smiled and went to my bedroom.

About 20 minutes later, mom came upstairs with my food.

"Thanks." I say and take a bite of soup.

Mom sits on my bed. "Is something wrong at school? Is everything okay with Evan? You never come home early."

"Everything is ok. Except I just don't feel good." I lightly smiled and took a drink of tea.

"Oh...well, ok. Let me know if you need anything." She smiled and left.

Around 3:30, when school got out, I was hoping that nobody would come over and see why I left early. But I knew somebody would. I just wasn't in the mood to see anyone or talk to anyone, really.

Until around 4, my mom yelled up to my room. "Aurora! There's somebody here to see you!"

And then my door opened, revealing Levi.

As soon as I saw his face, I groaned and shoved my face back into my pillow. He sat on my bed and started rubbing my back.

"Hey, Aurora." He said.

"What do you want?" I frowned.

"I want you." Levi said.

"Get out." I calmly replied.

"Aurora, I just want to talk about things. Apologize and stuff."

"It's too late for apologies." I said, annoyed.

"But, Aurora, I love you. So much."

"Well you should have thought about that before hitting me, Levi."

"I know, and I'm sorry." He weakly said.

I shook my head. "Not good enough. Leave."

"I'm not leaving, Aurora."

Levi grabbed me and began kissing me down my jawline to my collarbones. "You're so insanely gorgeous."

"S-stop." I nervously said. I was afraid of saying anything else, in fear he might hurt me. But I had to admit, I kind of enjoyed kissing. Even though I didn't necessarily kiss him. But he kissed me. It's not like Evan kissed me like Levi did. But Levi was bad, he was so bad.

He continued kissing my neck, until he gave me tiny, but noticeable hickeys. How was I going to cover those up?

Levi slowly laid me down on my bed, kissing my lips, and getting deeper and deeper in the kiss every time. He was being gentle, but in a good way. I was strangely attracted to him. So I kissed him back.

He bravely ran his hands all along my body, and I did the same.

I was ashamed. Ashamed of my actions, and ashamed of Levi's actions. How was I ever going to tell Evan about Levi now? Maybe I should just break up with Evan before Angelina does anything worse, and I wouldn't feel so ashamed over Levi and his actions.