Chapter 16

Hey everyone! Needed more Evan in the chapters, so here you go!(:
Song: Young and Beautiful (Piano Cover)
Enjoy this chapter xoxo (:

"Let's do something tonight. I miss you." Evan said.

I nodded. "I miss you too."

Evan had called me later that night, wanting to hang out. And we hadn't actually done anything since the night of the accident.

"You're more than welcome to come over for dinner tonight. I can pick you up. Nobody is home. House to ourselves!" I said.

"Okay." Evan replied.

I has trusted him to come over when my mom wasn't home. I knew he wouldn't do anything stupid.

I picked Evan up around 5 and went home and started cooking dinner.

I was chopping vegetables when Evan came up to me.

"What's for dinner babe?" I could feel Evan's breath on my neck. He lightly placed his hands on my waist.

"Um, Fettuccine Alfredo. And roasted vegetables." I lightly smiled.

Evan kissed my neck three times and that was it. He quickly stole a carrot and sat back down at the counter.

"I need to tell you something." I broke the silence. There was music playing, but nobody was talking.

"What's up?" Evan asked.

"So, when you were in the hospital, I met your parents." I slid the tray of vegetables into the oven and set the timer for 10 minutes.

"You did?"

"Yeah." I leaned against the counter and looked at him.

"Well then." Evan shrugged.

"Wait, but didn't you like, not want me to meet them or something?"

"Well, I mean, that's not exactly how I hoped it was going to happen. I wanted to introduce you guys. But, no, I don't mind you meet them." He explained.

"Oh."

"Is something wrong? Was everything okay when you met them?"

"Yeah, everything was fine. They even brought me Panda Express." I giggled.

"Oh." Evan laughed.

I finished cooking dinner and Evan and I ate. We decided to watch a movie downstairs. Evan decided on The Exorcist. I personally hated scary movies, but Evan loved them. Since I had someone to cuddle with, I politely agreed to watching this movie.

There was a scary part, and I jumped and screamed. Evan laughed.

"It's not funny." I frowned.

Evan chuckled. "Kind of is."

"Lay with me." I made a puppy dog face and Evan giggled.

He smiled and I laid on the couch. He laid next to me, with his arms wrapped around me and a blanket on us.

Halfway through the movie, I turned facing Evan and cuddled into his chest. He kissed my forehead softly.

And before I knew it, I slowly drifted off, falling asleep.

~

I woke up to yelling coming from upstairs. Evan was fast asleep, with his arms still around me. Gosh, he was so cute when he was sleeping. I noticed we had more blankets on then we did before.

I looked at the clock. 2 am.

I sighed and gently stood up, trying not to wake Evan. I quietly stomped up the stairs, only to be greeted by my mother in her night robe, and Adam in his school clothes, with a skateboard in one hand.

"What is going on?!" I whisper yelled.

"Adam, why don't you tell your sister what's going on?" Mom looked at him.

"I snuck out and came back." Adam said. So calm, so relaxed.

"So what's the big deal? Did something else happen?" I asked.

"Yeah," Mom looked at the ceiling and then back at Adam. "Cigarettes! He was smoking."

"Adam, seriously, make better decisions, will you? You're better than this." I crossed my arms.

"Sorry." Adam gulped.

"Can you two keep it down or take care of this in the morning? I've got company." I slowly walked back downstairs. Evan was still sleeping.

I carefully laid back down on the couch next to Evan. I kissed his forehead and lightly closed my eyes to sleep.