ten reasons why (please read)

I'm on my phone so excuse typos, etc.

So I checked my email alittle bit ago and had an email from wattpad.

One of your stories has been removed due to copyright.

Excuse me? I quickly got on my phone to see which one, praying it wasn't Afraid or Ten Reasons Why.

And of course, Ten Reasons Why

was gone.

COPYRIGHT?!?!?!?!?

I'm beyond upset right now. This story I worked so so so so hard to do and finish, is all gone.

First of all, let me explain why it was not copywrite:

-I used different characters
-I used a different setting
-I renamed several things, if they were similar to the orginal book
-I used many different stories to the tapes
-I even used 10 tapes instead of 13

AND I gave the real author credit at the beginning of the book and the end of the book. Plus, I specifically remember saying that Ten Reasons Why was going to be similar, but not the same.

So whoever reported me for copyright... Get off of my page. Stop reading my stories. Unfollow me. Don't message me. Go away.

My first finished and published story on wattpad, is forever gone.

So, thank you to whoever reported it as copyright. Thanks for ruining my very first finished story.

I'd think about rewriting it, but that's just too much work.

So I'm sorry to whoever enjoyed the story, because trust me, I enjoyed it. I'm just as infuriated as you guys are.

Anyways, I may email wattpad and tell them it was a mistake, but I don't know if it will work.

This week has already had a bad start, and to now know that something I worked so hard on is gone, I'm pretty pissed off.

I'm not sure who of my Happy/Afraid fans have read Ten Reasons Why, but to whoever did, I apologize. If you didn't, I also apologize for the inconvenience of wasting your time reading this.

But also, I'm working on chapter 3 of this story just in case anyone wanted to know.

But right now, I'm just feeling awfully confused, and mostly angry. I hope you guys understand if I don't update, because I'm not exactly sure if I will have the motivation to.

I truly and deeply apologize for the inconvenience.