Chapter 35

Last chapter for the night :)
Song: Second Heartbeat (Shy Girls)
Comment and vote :) xoxo

I was devastated. Evan was cheating on me. Just saying that word made me want to puke.

I marched over to Evan, with tears streaming out of my eyes.

"Evan," I crossed my arms. "I'm leaving."

Evan shuffled his body and shoved the girl off of him. He stood up, revealing his majorly hot abs. Forget it, I wasn't in the mood.

"Aurora-" His breath smelt heavily of alcohol.

"Stop." I turned around and began walking away.

"Aurora! Come back!" Evan followed me.

I ignored him and kept walking. As soon as I got to my car, I stopped.

"Let me explain." Evan said.

"Why should I?" I frowned.

"Because-"

"No." I got into my car. Evan opened the passenger door.

"Stop. Get out." I ordered.

Evan carefully stepped out of the car. "Just let me explain."

"What do you have to explain, Evan? Nothing. You were making out with another girl, and you guys even got as far to start removing clothes." I rolled my eyes.

Evan sighed and slammed the car door. I drove away, in tears, upset.

He let me leave. Yeah, I told him not to explain, but that's basically a green light to explain! Whatever, he was drunk. He's just being stupid. Speaking of being drunk, I has never ever seen Evan drunk. And now, I wish I had never. I wish Kevin didn't invite us to his stupid party.

I got home a little while later and laid on the couch, broken and in tears. I quickly texted Holly.

Well, caught Evan kissing another girl at Kevin's party tonight. Great way to end the night...not.

And then I remembered, Conrad. He wanted to get together, right? I guess I could invite him over, to y'know, keep me company.

I texted Conrad.

Can you come over? Bring movies and whatever else.

He almost immediately texted back.

Yes, is everything ok?

Not really.

I took off my makeup, and my dress, and changed into more comfy clothes. I laid on the couch with a bunch of blankets, waiting for Conrad.

I upsettingly cried into my blanket. I had felt like I couldn't cry anymore, but the tears just kept coming. I texted Conrad, to let him know that he could just come in, but to lock the door after him. I didn't feel like getting up.

I desperately tried to wipe all the tears away, but it felt impossible. It felt like I could not stop crying, it felt like I couldn't wipe the tears away. Everything felt impossible. My heart was slowly breaking.

The door opened, and in came Conrad. He was holding a handful of DVD's and he set them on the coffee table.

"Oh my gosh, Aurora, are you okay?" He sat down next to me.

I shook my head. I had stopped crying at this point.

"What's wrong?" Conrad asked.

"N-nothing." I looked at him.

"But your eyes are all puffy, and you're sniffling. You've been crying." Conrad studied my face, as if looking at some kind of famous painting with a hidden picture at an art gallery.

"Just forget it, ok?" I said.

Conrad slowly nodded. "So, I brought some movies. The Great Gatsby, Jaws, Paranormal Activity, Neighbors, and Lucy. I wasn't sure what you wanted to watch so I kind of got one of everything."

I closed my eyes and picked one. When I opened my eyes, my finger was pointed at Lucy. Conrad was trying to describe to me what this movie was about, but all I could picture in my mind was Evan and how hurt I was. In my head, all that kept replaying was me seeing Evan and that girl. She was a red head. But that's all I could see about her.

Halfway through the movie, Conrad put his arm around me, and I snuggled into his chest. Oh, how I wished this was Evan right now.

When the movie was over, Conrad kissed me. Yep, he leaned and kissed me with his super soft lips. It was interesting. It was weird kissing someone other than Evan. It was different.

I stood up, and grabbed Conrad's hand, leading him into my bedroom. He carefully threw me onto my bed, and slowly but surely began taking my top off. Then he took his shirt off, revealing his abs.

He quickly unbuckled his belt, and stripped down to his boxers. I was afraid of taking my pants off. I was afraid that this was going to go farther than I wanted it to.

I was afraid.