Chapter 26

Hey! I'm thinking of making a Cameron Dallas fanfic... I just watched Expelled on Netflix and thought of making a story haha. Anyways, enjoy this chapter xoxo
Song: Glamorous Party - High Highs

I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs. Holly was probably cooking outside. My head ached. I looked over to see Evan sleeping, shirtless. I then realized I was just in my bra and underwear. We didn't do anything, did we? No. We couldn't have. At least, I don't think we did. I don't remember.

I got up and picked up a shirt that was on the floor of the tent. It was Evan's. I shrugged and put it on anyways, along with the shorts I was wearing last night. I put my hair in a bun and walked out of the tent, seeing Holly making breakfast. I sat down at the picnic table, rubbing my head.

"Morning." Holly smiled at me.

"Hey." I said.

"You ok?" Holly frowned.

"I don't know. I have a major headache and I feel like shit."

Holly giggled. "You're hungover."

I sighed. "And this morning, I woke up in just my bra and underwear, and Evan was naked, from what I could see."

Holly squinted her eyebrows and poured a glass of orange juice. "Did you guys do anything last night?"

"I don't remember."

She handed me the glass of orange juice. "Well, Evan wasn't drunk, so he'd probably remember. Ask him when he gets up."

I nodded. "I will."

Holly served some eggs and bacon. I didn't eat much because I felt like I could puke at any moment. Drew stumbled out of his tent, not wearing a shirt. He had some nice abs. He walked over to Holly and gave her a kiss on the cheek. I could smell him from the other side of the table. He reeked like vomit and alcohol.

"You hungover too?" Drew smirked at me.

I nodded. "Yeah."

"I could hear you and Evan last night." Drew said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"You guys doing it." Drew winked.

"We didn't." But I was afraid we did.

I was drunk, Evan wasn't. He would never take advantage of me. At least, I hope he wouldn't.

"Sure." Drew said and ate a piece of bacon.

I decided to make a fire because it was freezing this morning. After I started the fire, I sat next to it, trying to heat up. Holly made me a cup of honey tea.

"What do you guys want to do today?" Holly asked. We planned on staying until Wednesday, so another three days. After all, it was Thanksgiving Break.

"Babe, I'm so hungover, it hurts to brush my teeth." Drew sat down by the fire.

Holly frowned. "Why did you bring so much alcohol anyways?"

"I don't know, I thought it would be fun." Drew said.

"You don't have to drink to have fun, Drew." Holly angrily stormed into her tent.

"Geez." Drew looked at me.

I rolled my eyes. "I cannot believe you got me drunk."

"Oh, c'mon!" Drew took a drink of orange juice.

Evan walked out of our tent, and slowly zipped up the door. He had put on Drew's clothes from last night. He walked over to me and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Hey man," He turned towards Drew. "I'm keeping this outfit."

"Go for it." Drew laughed.

Evan made himself a plate of food and sat next to me by the fire.

"How are you feeling?" He looked at me.

I shrugged and rubbed my eyes. "Tired and gross."

Evan rubbed my back. "Want something to eat?"

"No, thanks though." I shook my head.

Evan nodded. I got up and went and laid down on the blow up mattress in the tent. I quickly texted Holly, even though she was just in a tent across from me.

You ok?

She quickly replied.

Yeah. Drew's just a jerk sometimes. I mean, he didn't need to bring alcohol.

I guess so. I don't know how to ask Evan about last night.

Just ask him. He's your boyfriend. You should be comfortable with asking him anything.

I guess.

After awhile, Evan came into the tent and sat on the bed.

"Drew and I are going to go fishing in a bit. Do you want to go?" He asked.

"No thanks."

"Hey, are you ok?" I could feel Evan turning towards me.

"Yeah."

"Okay, well we're leaving in an hour, and you're more than welcome to come."

"Okay," It was silent for a second. "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course." Evan said.

"Did we...do anything last night?" I rolled over, so I facing him now.

"You mean like, anything sexual?" Evan raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah."

"No." Evan said.

"Oh, okay." I sighed a sigh of relief.

"Let's just say you were a little intoxicated last night, and you tried to do stuff, but I didn't let you. If we were to do that, first, I wouldn't want you to be drunk. And second, I'd want it to be something we both want to do, and third, I would want it to be perfect. And maybe not in this sort of atmosphere." Evan explained, chuckling.

"But why was I basically naked when I woke up?" I squinted my eyes.

"Aurora," Evan giggled. "You wanted to do stuff. But I wouldn't let you."

"Oh, okay." I faintly smiled.

"It's okay," Evan kissed my forehead. "You're going to be okay."

I smiled at him, and he left the tent. I quickly fell fast asleep.