Chapter 54

Kinda boring/short chapter? Anyways, enjoy xoxo
comment & vote ? Song: Get Away (G-Eazy remix)

Evan and I packed our things, and were off on our anniversary vacation for the weekend. We arrived on a Friday night, and just decided to sleep as soon as we got there. Saturday, we decided to go to the aquarium then we went to lunch at some really good cheeseburger place. That night, we went cosmic bowling, which I had never been before.

We got back to our hotel room around 10pm.

"Evan?" I looked at him and rubbed my eyes. Bowling made me tired.

"Yes?"

"Do you have the key? I don't." I said.

"Yes." Evan chuckled.

"Good." I grabbed his hand as he unlocked the door and led me inside.

I took off all of my makeup and brushed my teeth, then laid in bed. Evan followed quickly behind and we stayed up late watching movies. The next day, we just hung out together for a little bit, then drove home.

~

"Aurora?" There was a knock on my bedroom door. It was Evan.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Your mom is calling you!"

I groaned and stood up, walking out to the kitchen and picked up the phone.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Aurora?"

"Yes?"

"Hey, dear. I just wanted to call and catch up with you." She said.

"Oh, okay. I'm doing good. How are you?" I asked.

"Good. How's Evan?"

"Um, good." I shrugged.

"I heard you two went out of town this weekend." Mom said.

"Yeah, it was a lot of fun." I smiled, even though she couldn't see me.

"That's great, dear."

"How's Adam?" I asked.

"Good. He's doing good. He says he misses you." She said. I couldn't help but awe.

"I miss him too. It feels like its been forever since I've seen you guys." I replied.

"Let's go out for dinner tomorrow. Or lunch. It's up to you. I don't know when your classes are." Mom suggested.

"Okay. Dinner would probably work better. How does 7 sound?"

"Great! Any place you'd like to go?" She asked.

"How about Applebee's? I think Adam likes that place." I said.

"I'll check in with him then text or call you after a bit," Mom paused. "Oh, and bring Evan too."

I laughed. "You betcha."

"Aurora, I want you to meet Willy. My um, boyfriend." Mom gulped.

"Oh, um, sure. Bring him to dinner." I was somewhat hesitant to meeting him. It was weird, seeing my mother with someone besides my dad. She had only dated once before, and it was weird. He was weird. His name was Manny and he was just, weird.

"Really? Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yes." I lightly smiled.

"Okay, dear. Adam just got home from practice, so I'm going to go ask him about Applebee's tomorrow. I'll get back to you later." Mom said, and with that she hung up.

"Evan?" I lightly tossed my phone back on the counter.

"Yeah?" He yelled from the back room.

"We're going to Applebee's tomorrow night with my mom and her boyfriend!" I yelled back to him.

"Okay!" Evan yelled.

I chuckled at Evan and I, yelling at each other from different rooms. I laid down on the couch and quickly fell asleep after that.