Chapter 49

Short chapter. Oh and also, in this chapter, they fly somewhere. And I forgot about time differences, and I don't want to change it. So excuse that little problem :) thank you. OMG I'm almost at 10k reads!!! This is so exciting. Also, the song is just some acoustic covers of songs. I'm not sure how many or what songs though, sorry :(. Anyways, vote and comment, love you!

Holly and I decided to go to Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida for a summer vacation. Evan and Drew agreed to go as well. It was sort of a last minute trip, but that was okay, because we'd have fun. Since we lived in California, we all had been to Disney Land. But never had we ever been to Disney World.

We were to leave tomorrow afternoon, and arrive in Florida at night. Evan and I packed all of our things and we had a good nights rest.

In the morning, we met Holly and Drew at the airport and had breakfast. We boarded our flight at noon, and had about four more hours to go until we got to Florida.

"Aurora?" Evan pointed his camera at me.

I looked at him, then realized he was video taping me. I chuckled, and pushed the camera away from my face.

"Aurora!" He giggled.

"Sorry." I smiled.

Evan sat up, and leaned into the isle, pointing his camera at Holly and Drew, who were cuddling in their seats.

"And there's Holly and Drew, who seem to be awfully comfortable already. And we're only 5 minutes into the flight!" Evan laughed.

Drew laughed along with Evan, and Holly smiled, but didn't seem that amused.

While Evan was talking to Drew, I carefully cuddled into Evan's lap. He put his arm around me, then took a picture of us with his camera. I fell asleep on him after that.

~

"Alright, ladies and gentlemen. We are landed in the beautiful Orlando, Florida now! Everyone enjoy your stay, and we hope you enjoyed your flight!" I woke up to the pilot speaking over the static-y intercom.

Evan stood up, and I followed him off of the plane. We retrieved our luggage and found the car rental station, and we rented a convertible mustang. We drove to our hotel, which was right next to Disney World. We unpacked some things, then decided to go to dinner.

After dinner, we went back to the hotel, and went to our room.

I threw myself onto the bed. "I'm so exhausted!"

"From what?" Holly smirked.

"Flying!" I chuckled.

"Want to come with me? I'm going to the gift shop to get some ice cream." Holly asked.

"Sure." I jumped up.

Evan and Drew were watching football on TV. They probably wouldn't have even noticed Holly and I leaving.

We got a few Ben and Jerry's ice cream, in mine and Holly's favorite flavors. We assumed Evan and Drew would just eat whatever flavors we got.

We got back and of course, Evan and Drew did eat whatever we got. Around 10pm, we finally went to bed.

~

In the morning, we were up bright and early. I took a shower and wore black short shorts, and a white tank top, with a red and black plaid flannel over the top. I put on my black converse, and put my hair into a high pony tail.

Evan was wearing cream colored pants, and a blue and green flannel.

"Oh look," I giggled. "We match."

"We do." He laughed.

Evan took my hand, and we walked out to the theme park. We split up from Holly and Drew and began riding rides, all day.