Chapter 32

Hey everyone!(: Song: Suit and Tie (Justin Timberlake) Remix
Comment and Vote!!! Enjoy xoxo

That afternoon, I dropped Evan off back home. I picked up Holly to come over and help me tidy up and get ready for my small get together tonight. That's all I was hoping for, a small get together. I invited Evan, but I knew he wouldn't bring anyone. I didn't even know if he would want to come.

Holly brought over one of her nice dresses. It was gold and sparkly, and really look nice against Holly's straight, black hair. She did her makeup perfectly, like some kind of professional makeup artist did it. She looked like a million bucks. Holly did my makeup and I wore a emerald green body con dress. I also straightened my hair.

Around 7pm, Drew showed up. He walked in holding several bottles of alcohol. I was hoping Evan was with him, but he wasn't. Behind him was a few of his friends, also holding alcohol.

"Hey Aurora," Drew said. "Where should we put this stuff?"

"Oh, um, on the kitchen counter will be fine." I led Drew and his friends over to the counter.

"So," Drew held up a bottle of Strawberry Wine. "This is a house warming gift for you." He winked.

"Gee thanks." I sarcastically smiled and put the bottle of wine in the cabinet.

"Oh! And Ryan brought some chips and dip." Drew lightly chuckled.

Ryan held up two bags of chips and two small containers of some kind of bean dip.

Drew walked over to Holly, lightly tackling her to the couch, and completely ignoring his friends.

"Let me introduce myself," A tall boy with curly blonde hair held out his hand. He had the most perfect smile I had ever seen. "I'm James."

I lightly shook his hand. "I'm Aurora."

He smiled and nodded then turned towards his friends. "That's Jason, Scott, Andrew, Kevin, and Conrad."

Jason had braces, and dark chocolate colored hair. He was okay, I guess. Scott had light brown hair and freckles. Lots of them. He was little boy adorable. Andrew was very muscular and had brown hair. His cheeks were rosy like he was just out running. Kevin was thin. He had black hair and chunky classes. But they made him look cute. Conrad had the most gorgeous, luscious blonde hair, and blue eyes. Conrad and James looked similar, but I noticed Conrad had a small tattoo on his arm. Something written in a different language.

"Hi." I said to all of them.

"Hey, Aurora, it's okay if our girlfriends come?" Kevin asked.

"Um, sure."

Kevin, Jason, and Andrew left to go call their girlfriends. The others left and it was just James and I.

"So you just bought this place?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yup."

"Must've cost a lot?"

"Not at all actually. It was within my budget."

Holly plugged in her iPod and played some remix of 'Suit and Tie' By Justin Timberlake.

"Let's go dance." James lightly smiled. He had a deep dimple in his cheek when he smiled. He was so attractive.

I followed him into the living room, where it seemed like everyone was, then all of the other boys' girlfriends showed up, and they brought all of their friends.

Where was Evan?

After about an hour or so of hanging out and dancing, and drinking, James approached me again.

"Hey." He said.

"Hi." I took a sip of my drink.

"Wanna go outside and talk?" He asked.

"Okay."

I carefully took his hand and led him out to the back patio. I leaned against the railing, facing the ocean.

"So..." I trailed off.

"Are you a senior?" James asked.

I nodded. "You?"

It was weird because most of the people in my house right now, I either didn't know, or had never seen in my life.

"Junior." He said. No wonder I had never seen him before.

"Oh." I pursed my lips.

He chuckled. "You probably think I'm some lame youngster now."

"Nah."

"Aurora?" James turned towards me.

I didn't want to turn towards him, but I did anyways. "Yeah?"

James leaned in and lightly puckered his lips.

No, no, no, no, no.

I leaned back and shook my head. "I'm sorry."

James looked upset. "No, I am."

"Well, um, it's getting cold, I'm going to go back inside." I said.

I slowly walked back inside, and James stayed outside. He must have gotten the wrong idea and thought that I was into him too, but I don't know.

All I could think was, Where was Evan?