Chapter 34

Song: Embezzler (Northeast Party House)
Enjoy this chapter, xoxo
Comment and vote ;)

Evan spent the night that night.

When he came over, he had red, puffy eyes.

"Awe, baby," I made a sad face. "Want anything to eat?"

Evan shook his head. "No, thank you."

"You sure? I can order pizza or Chinese food, or I could make something I guess."

He chuckled at the way I worded what I had just said. "Chinese sounds good."

"You got it!"

I ordered Chinese food, then showed Evan around. After the food got there, we ate and watched the movie Dirty Dancing. I loved that movie. It made me want to be a dancer.

I stood up from the couch. "Let's go for a walk, mhm?"

Evan just kind of stared at me.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him off of the couch and walked him down to the beach. We walked along the water, just enjoying each other's company. We sat down in the sand after awhile.

I carefully rested my head on his shoulder. "I'm sorry."

"For what?" He asked.

I took a deep breath. "Dragging you out here."

Evan smirked and kissed me on the head.

"Evan?" I looked up at him.

"Yeah?"

"Are you doing okay with all of this?" I asked.

"All of what?"

"Y'know, your parents."

"Oh, yeah, I mean, it was tough at first, but I don't know. I'm going to be moving out soon and stuff. So it's okay." Evan explained.

I wanted Evan to move in with me. As much as I wanted to ask, I figured it was way to soon for him to move in. Maybe after Christmas. I wanted to ask him so bad though. He obviously needed a place, but I needed to wait.

"Oh." Was all I could manage to say.

____

On Thursday, Evan and I were invited to Kevin's party. He found us in the hallway.

"Hey, Aurora, right? I came to your party last weekend?" Kevin asked.

I nodded. "Yeah."

"Well, since you threw such a rockin' awesome party, I'm inviting you to mine this weekend." Kevin said.

"And since you brought your girlfriend, I can bring my boyfriend?" I laughed.

"Of course, of course," Kevin chuckled. "Be there at 8! It's gonna be awesome!"

I turned towards Evan. "I guess we're invited to a party!"

Evan chucked.

Evan ended up spending the night for the rest of the week, and on Friday, we got ready together for Kevin's party. I wore a red sparkly skater dress, and converse. I straightened my hair, and attempted doing my makeup like Holly.

"You look hot." Evan said and slapped my ass. He had never done anything like that before.

I playfully rolled my eyes. Evan was wearing black skinny jeans, and a Blink-182 shirt. That was considered nice attire to him. Band tees and skinny jeans.

We left and got to Kevin's around 8. I could already hear the loud music and all of people already there. When we walked through the door, Evan and I were separated. My arm was pulled by some guy. I tried to get out of his grip, but he was to strong.

I made friends with some girl I saw. Her name was Raine. She was very small and petite. She had long blonde hair and blue eyes. She was wearing a pink short dress and black heels. To be honest, she looked like a mini Angelina but a lot nicer and more fun to be around.

I finally told her I was going to go look for my boyfriend, because I hadn't seen him. I had searched everywhere for Evan. In all bedrooms, in all bathrooms, everywhere! Except outside.

When I walked outside, I was greeted by some cigarette smelling boys. It looked like they were all smoking, and each of them had a bottle of beer in their hands.

"Hey baby." One of them said. He grabbed me by the waist.

"Get off of me." I would've punched him, but didn't.

He slowly and carefully ran his hands from my upper thigh, to my butt. He carefully attempted to slip his hand into my underwear, until I kneed him in the balls.

He then released all grip from me, and I walked away, still searching for Evan.

I saw two people on the grass making out. The boy was shirtless, and the girl was too.

And then I realized, I didn't know the girl, but I knew the boy.

It was Evan.