Chapter 57

Good morning! I hope everyone's having a nice Sunday. I hate to break the news, but this is the last chapter. I WILL be making a second book. :) anyways! enjoy xoxo.
Comment & Vote ;) song: crazy in love (Sofia karlberg)

"We're here." Drew shook my arm, waking me. I lifted my head off of the window and looked around outside. I opened the car door and stepped out onto the cement. There was a green ticket booth a few feet away from me, and there I could see it. The note. I ran and grabbed the note, carefully opening it.

Pop quiz!
Where did we have our first kiss?

Down at the river. We had our first kiss down at the river. Our first date was that night too.

Of course, I told Drew where to now, and he drove. And drove, and drove, and drove. We finally arrived and I could see lights. There had never been lights here before. Confused, I stepped out of Drew's car, and saw candles. Everywhere. There was white Christmas lights hung on the magnolia trees, and I couldn't believe my eyes. There was elegant, classy, white, good smelling candles everywhere. I walked down the little cement trail, only to find Evan.

He was standing alone, wearing a tux, and well, waiting for me.

"Evan! Did you do all of this?" I jumped into his arms with joy.

"With some help." He giggled.

"It's amazing. It's gorgeous." I smiled.

"Well I'm glad you like it." He said.

"I do!" I faintly smiled.

"How was your scavenger hunt?' Evan chuckled.

I looked up and playfully frowned. "Fine."

"You didn't like it?" He asked.

"I did! It was fun."

Evan smiled. "Aurora, there's something I need to ask you."

"What is it?"

Evan stood across from me and looked deep into my eyes. He looked nervous, but I really couldn't tell. I remember when we first came here, and he told me he always comes here when he's nervous or scared, or happy or angry.

"Aurora, I love you. I am completely and insanely in love with you. I want to wake up with you every morning and fall asleep with you every night. I want to take care of you, cherish you, and love you in a way no one ever could," He took a breath. "You are the most amazing person I've ever met, and I love what you are, and what you do, and how you try. I've seen your kindness and your strength that carries you through. I've seen the best of you. I've seen the worst of you. And I completely understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are. And I love you."

By now, I was crying. "Evan..."

"Aurora, make me the happiest man on this earth." Evan bent down on one knee and pulled out a tiny red velvet box out of his pocket. He opened the box, revealing a gorgeous diamond ring.

"Will you marry me, Aurora Fawcett?"