Chapter 17

Happy Valentines Day! I'm probably going to update twice tonight as a valentines treat ;) song: Crazy In Love (Piano Cover) sorry the music hasn't been good lately...I'm working on finding better songs. Anyways, enjoy this chapter! Xoxxo

Evan started driving again, so he was driving himself to and from places now. I had to admit, I kind of missed having him in the passenger seat, tapping his foot to my music.

When I got to school, I found Evan at my locker, waiting for me.

He smiled and gave me a quick kiss. I opened my locker to find a note, that fell onto the floor. My name was written in pink pen on the front, with hearts. I carefully opened it up revealing more pink pen.

Aurora,
Things will get bad today.
And the rest of the week.
I warned you.
But, it's not too late to change your mind.
Just don't do anything stupid.
Xoxo, Ang

Great. Just what I needed.

"Who's that from?" Evan asked.

I scrambled, putting the note away. "Oh, um, Holly."

Evan walked me to class, and then he was off to his first period.

Thankfully, my first period was Zoology, and Holly was in that class.

"Good morning everyone," Mrs. Bridges was wearing bright red lipstick. "We have a new student who just got transferred into this class."

And in walked Levi Feds. Mrs. Bridges pointed to the open seat next to Holly and I.

Levi sat down next to me. And since we shared tables, and didn't have individual desks, Levi could get as close to me as he wanted. And that absolutely disgusted me.

Mrs. Bridges let us do some group work in the middle of class, so that meant Levi was going to talk to me. Gross.

Levi scooted his chair closer to me, so he could be involved in our conversation. He lightly set his hand on my thigh and began moving his hand up and down my leg.

I gave him a dirty look, showing displeasure. He slightly grinned and continued doing what he was doing.

"Why are you here anyways?" I scowled.

"I wanted to switch into this class. Y'know, to be with you." He smiled.

"You're disgusting, get your hand off of me." I jerked away from him.

"We're going to do this, whether you like it or not." Levi frowned.

Holly's jaw dropped. "Levi! Stop!"

"No." Levi replied.

His hand returned to my leg, and I couldn't do anything. I felt powerless.

~

Evan, Holly, Drew, and I went to lunch somewhere new today. My house. I offered to make everybody sandwiches and fruit salad. It was good.

We all sat down in the living room and watched tv while eating our sandwiches.

Drew set his sandwich down on the coffee table and stood up. "Holly?"

Holly looked at me and then Drew. "Yeah?"

"I've been wanting to ask you this for a long time," He took a deep breath. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Holly jumped up happily. "Yes!"

I cuddled into Evan as we watched the scene, and the new couple. How cute.

We returned to school, and Drew said he had to talk to Evan so Holly and I began walking through the halls.

I noticed I was getting extremely dirty looks, especially from the kids at the senior bench. Which was where Angelina sat everyday.

"Why is everybody giving me dirty looks?" I whispered to Holly.

She shrugged. "I don't know."

Holly leaned over to one of her popular friends and asked what was going on.

"Angelina has been telling everybody that you purposely slept with her ex boyfriend trying to get him to like, fall in love with you and not her or something. And that's how they broke up." She explained.

"Wait, what? That never happened." I said.

"Yeah she's telling everyone you slept with Tyler. All of the girls think it's ridiculous, but all of the guys think it's awesome. They never believed you'd go that far." She grabbed two books out of her locker.

"B-but, that never even happened. I'm dating Evan, I would never."

Holly's friend frowned. "Ooh. You better not let him find out then. That wouldn't be good."

I wanted to go up to Angelina and punch her. Kick her. Push her down. I wanted her to feel the pain I was feeling.