Chapter 46

Kind of a quick chapter. Anyways, enjoy! Song: Do I Wanna Know (Arctic Monkeys) Seven Stripes Remix.
Comment and vote :) p.s. Thanks so much for 6k+ views and over 400 stars on this story!

Graduation wasn't as much as I'd thought it would be. It was a boring, two hour experience. Two hours I'd never get back in my life. But hey, I mean, it was graduation. And now, Evan and I were officially adults. I was excited to see what the rest of the year was going to bring Evan and I.

I had a small get together with my family, and then I went home afterwards to clean up, while Evan was at his house, with his family. Evan and I were throwing a party with just our friends. Around 7pm, Evan came home, and changed into black skinny jeans and a Def Leppard band tee. I changed into a red mini dress and black converse. I put my hair into a high ponytail.

Holly and Drew showed up around 8, and of course, Drew brought friends. And also alcohol.

"This is for you and Evan. Happy graduation." Drew winked and held out a bottle of Baileys.

"Gee, thanks." I lightly smiled and grabbed the bottle.

I carefully poured four shot glasses, and each of us grabbed one.

"To graduating?" Drew held his glass up.

"To graduating!" Evan said, and we all touched glasses, then downed our first shot of the night.

Throughout the next few hours, more people showed up. From people I barely knew, to people I didn't know at all. And then Conrad walked through the door. I sighed, poured another shot, and downed it, then walked towards him.

"Conrad."

"Aurora." He smiled.

"Um, what're you doing here?" I leaned against the wall, crossing my arms.

"I, um, well, you haven't called me." Conrad gulped and scratched the back of his neck.

"Now just isn't a good time." I replied.

Conrad stayed silent for what seemed like forever, until I had to say something again.

"Conrad-"

He quickly leaned in and passionately kissed my lips. I pulled away, frowning at his action.

"I can't do this, Conrad. I'm sorry." I turned and walked back to the kitchen, and I found Holly.

"Aurora! There you are!" Holly yelled over the loud music.

"Here I am." I faintly smiled.

"What's wrong?" Holly asked.

I shrugged. "Conrad just kissed me."

Holly gasped. "What?!"

"Yeah."

"Then what happened?"

"I left," I took a cup and poured water into it. "Do you know where Evan is?"

Holly shook her head. "No, sorry."

"It's fine." I faintly smiled and walked away with my cup of water, desperately trying to find Evan.

All of a sudden, I bumped into someone, spilling my cup of water all over him.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" I said.

"Don't worry about it." He replied. And that's when I knew the voice, perfectly. I looked at his face, and saw Levi staring back at me.