Chapter 25

Probably going to update a lot today, if i can! (: song: Paris - Magic Man
Enjoy xoxo

Holly met me at my house, and we packed everything into my car. Evan and Drew were going to meet us at the camp sight. It was a Saturday morning, bright and sunny. The birds were chirping and there was a light layer of dew on the grass. Yes, it was November, and it was still seventy degrees.

Holly and I jammed out in my car on the way there. It felt good to be with just her. Lately, I had been spending most of my time with Evan.

We got to the campgrounds, and Evan and Drew were already there. Our spot was right next to the lake, which was awesome. Evan and I set up our tent, and Holly and Drew set up theirs. My mom didn't want me to be sleeping in the same tent as Evan, but Evan has stayed the night before, and slept in my bed. What was the difference? Oh, right, she didn't know that Evan spent the night. And she doesn't need to know about Evan and I sleeping in the same tent.

We all decided we'd go lay out in the sun by the lake, and also swim. I stepped into our tent, only to see Evan undressing and changing into his swimming trunks.

I giggled and turned around. "Sorry."

"It's fine." Evan said.

He walked up behind me and put his arms around my waist and kissed me on the cheek.

I pulled away from him and started searching through my bag to find my swim suit. Bingo. My green and white polka dot bikini.

I bit my lip and looked at Evan. "Don't look."

I stripped down and I knew Evan had turned around and was looking at me.

"Can you tie this?" I asked, holding the strings to the straps on the top around my neck.

Evan tied the strings. "You're such a tease."

I chuckled and poked his stomach. "So are you."

I grabbed two towels and walked outside and set them on the table. I offered to make sandwiches for lunch. I made Evan a turkey and cheese sandwich, Drew a turkey, ham, and cheese sandwich, and Holly and I had ham and cheese.

We ate them on the lake, and swam and hung out at the water. Around 7pm, it was dark, and we made a fire in the fire pit. I changed into jean shorts, and an oversized white sweater. I grabbed a blanket out of the tent, and we all sat around the fire. I cuddled next to Evan.

"Let's play truth or dare." Holly suggested.

We all agreed, and Holly started.

"Evan, truth or dare?" Holly asked.

"Truth." He squinted his eyes.

"Do you want to spend the rest of your life with Aurora?"

Evan smirked. "Maybe."

"Your turn."

"Drew, truth or dare?" Evan asked.

"Dare." Drew said.

"I dare you to strip down to your underwear, and run around the lake." Evan chuckled.

Drew laughed and began to take off his clothes. He ran around the whole perimeter of the lake, which wasn't that much. It was a small lake. After he returned, he put his clothes back on and walked into his tent. He walked out with two bottles of what looked like vodka.

"I know what this party needs." Drew winked and looked at Holly.

I didn't know Drew drank. He began pouring into red solo cups, and handed a cup to each of us. Holly carefully took a drink and silently gagged. I took a sip of mine, and well, continued drinking it all. Evan took a sip of his.

"Aurora, truth or dare?" Drew asked me.

I was feeling a bit enthusiastic and chose dare.

"I dare you to chug a whole can of beer." Drew squinted. Since when was Drew like this, drinking guy?

I shrugged, and Drew handed me a beer. I drank it all, no problem. Did I mention this was my first time drinking?

"Holly, truth or dare?" I asked her.

"Truth."

"Do you think Drew is marriage/father material?" I laughed.

Holly and I both knew it wasn't true. Probably because of this scene. Heck, Drew is practically getting his girlfriends best friend drunk right now.

Holly giggled. "Sure." She didn't want to hurt his feelings.

"Evan, truth or dare?" Holly asked.

"Dare." Evan gave in.

"Exchange outfits with...Drew." Holly giggled.

Drew and Evan exchanged outfits, and now Evan was wearing cream colored skinny jeans and a red sweatshirt. He looked cute.

"Aurora, truth or dare?" Evan looked at me.

"Truth." I said.

"How much do you love me?" Evan chuckled.

I stood up and sat in his lap, he cradled me. I kissed him hard and long. "That much."

I stayed in Evan's lap. "Drew, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"What's something super embarrassing that has happened to you?" I asked.

Drew thought long and hard. "This one time, when I lived in Nevada, it was really hot, and I was with a few buddies of mine. We went to the public pool and I guess my shorts weren't tied tight enough, and when I got out of the pool, well I didn't have shorts on anymore."

We all cracked up. "Your turn, Drew." Holly said between laughs.

"Evan, truth or dare?" Drew asked as he stood up and walked to the picnic table, which had his collection of alcohol.

"Dare, I suppose."

"Ever had a Bahama Mama?" Drew asked.

"No." Evan replied.

"Is this your first time drinking?" Drew asked.

"No." Evan said.

"Well," Drew mixed two drinks. He poured light and dark rum in them, with what looked like orange juice and pineapple juice. He handed one to Evan. "Cheers, my friend."

Evan and Drew both downed the drinks.

"I want one." I quickly stood up and walked towards Drew.

"I think you'd like something else." Drew mixed a green liquid with vodka and handed it to me. I took a drink. Sour apple.

I sat down with Evan and we all laughed, and told stories, and drank.

Around 2am, Evan picked me up and carried me into our tent. He laid me down on the blow up mattress.

"Evan?" I looked over at him. He was changing his clothes.

"Yeah?"

"I love you." I cheekily said.

"I love you too." He giggled.

"And I want you."

Evan laid down next to me and I began kissing him. He kissed back. He ran his hands up and down my body.

I sat up, taking off my shirt. Evan took off his. And I carefully sat on his stomach, slowly kissing his body until I reached his lips.

We kissed, and kissed, and kissed.