The Hero

This story was requested by Minerpore here on Wattpad

_____________________________________________________

There he is. He's handsome....brave.....and clearly very very strong. His name is Ninten. He saved us all. With Ness, of course, but Ninten.....damn. I don't know what it is with him, but something about him, I can't help but love. Even if I just know him through the tv, I feel like I know him. Even if I don't truly know him....I want to.

"Hey, Claus, you're licking the tv again," Lucas says. I finally come to my senses and see that yes, I am indeed licking the tv again. I stand up quickly and glare at Lucas.

"Don't you DARE tell mom and dad." Lucas crosses his arms and winks. He walks over, leaving me to sulk in my embarrassment. Damn it. Stupid Lucas. Let me do me. I look back at the tv and see Ninten and Ness at a press conference. It's not live, it's just some recording, but I know he's doing constant press conferences. He'll never have time to meet me.

"Uhm.....Claus!!" I run out of the room and see Lucas at the front door.

"What?" Lucas looks back with a cocky smirk. He then steps aside and.....there he is. Ninten. The savior of our world. AT OUR DOOR!!! I run forward, pushing Lucas out of the way. "H-hey.....M-Mr. N-N-Ninten."

"Please, Ninten is just fine."

"Ninten....wh-what can we do to help?" I know damn well I'm blushing like all hell. But at this point, I don't care. I get to speak to Ninten. I GET TO SPEAK TO HIM!!

"Could you provide temporary shelter? Our car broke down and it'll be a good few days before the refueler comes." He.....he wants to stay here? HE WANTS TO STAY HERE!!! Oh my God....Oh my God.

"Sorry to break the news but we don't exactly have room-" I cover Lucas's mouth with my hand.

"What he's trying to say is there y-you're more than welcome to stay."

"Oh really? Sweet! HEY NESS, BRING THE STUFF!"

"Ok ok ok! Don't need to yell," Ness mocks.

"Who's Ness?" Lucas asks. Hmm, Lucas.....Ness? Would they be a good pairing? I'll need to see the two of them next to each other to know for sure.

"He's just someone who helped me take down Giygus. Now then....may I come in? It's getting rather late and cold out here." Oh crap. I kept him out in the cold, darkening air for a while. God...I suck. I step aside nervously and with a bit of heat in my cheeks.

"B-be my guest," I say. He gives a pleasant nod before stepping into the house. He stretches his back until he hears a crack.

"Ahh, there we go."

"Would you like something to drink?" Ninten looks at me and smiles. I clap my hands together. "Follow me." I run to the kitchen. I hear him giggle before his footsteps....showing he's following me. I have a pretty good sense of hearing. While going through the cabinets in the kitchen, I see Lucas leave the house to help Ness. I soon find what I'm looking for. I bring out some Nestle Strawberry milk mix. Ninten giggles some more. "Strawberry milk?"

"Huh? Y-you don't want it?" Oh great, did I fuck up again? Dammit, I should've gone with chocolate....DAMMIT!!

"Oh, not at all...I'm just surprised you're gonna make my favorite type of milk." His favorite type of milk is Strawberry? Oh my god. MY FAVORITE IS STRAWBERRY! We have so much in common. We love the same type of milk......we......we're boys......so much. Ok ok, I've just gotta play this chill.

"SAME HERE!!!" Fuck. That wasn't chill whatsoever. I've gotta rebound, he looks surprised. I clear my throat. "M-my apologies."

"No worries. I'm a fan of passion, and you have passion....even if it's in Strawberry milk." I nervously chuckle. After my chuckle, there's a pretty lengthy awkward silence between us. The only sounds audible are Lucas and Ness's grunts as they bring in Ninten's stuff as if he was moving in. Which, I wouldn't be opposed to of course. I finally start pouring the milk, filling our ears with a sound that actually breaks the awkwardness.