Oneshot update

Alrighty. I'm just here to chat. While I was away and planning for my return, I was thinking of maybe changing my schedule. I decided against it but I still did altar it a bit. What I mean is that I sort of "added" new things in. What I mean is that I want to start making my oneshots higher effort. I want to take my Oneshots to the next level. I want my oneshots to feel special, so I'll be putting more effort into them to make them that way. However, sometimes this does mean I wouldn't finish a oneshot that week, so that's where the newly added stuff comes in. These new things involve my grander story of the SEU that's in development. So if I am unable to get a oneshot out for y'all, then I will upload those. Now then, I wanna show you all the things I'm working on, maybe it'll give a bit of insight as to what I do.

Everything I'm working on:

Nesscas Oneshot/Smash Mansion Oneshot

Lucas's Ultimatum

Smash University

SEU planning

X Documents

SEU based Movesets

The last two are the replacements if I can't get a oneshot out for ya. Those two things will be less narrative-driven but still relevant, story-wise, to my grander SEU. So yeah, that'll be my schedule for the foreseeable future.  Oh and I will say, the next Oneshot is based on that online hunger games simulator. So yeah, thank youuuu!!