Solved?

This is the third and final part of the Oneshot--sorry for the three-parter BTW. The ending holds a massive reference to a certain game. This could also be seen as a sorta spoiler so, my apologies. If you know the reference, then we can be friends forever. If you don't....I don't mind being friends LOL. Anyway, I hope you enjoy, I don't plan on doing another multiparter for a while so don't get used to this.

Ness makes it to the gazebo at the park. There, he sees Lucas, by himself. Lucas seems to be deep in thought, and this kind of frightens Ness. Ness slowly sits on the opposite side of Lucas. Ness tilts his head, noticing that Lucas had still not noticed Ness. "Lucas?" Ness asks. Lucas looks up. He looks slightly guilty for not noticing Ness. He sits upright and looks at Ness with a determined look. "I haven't seen this side of you in a long while." Lucas smirks.

"That's because I've got an idea," Lucas says. But then the idea gets passed around in his head, and he realizes it's not something to be happy about. "We need to look into it."

"Should I get the others?" Lucas shakes his head.

"Nana is out of commission since Popo's funeral, and the others are doing something else." Lucas stands up. Ness nods as he stands up. Ness follows Lucas and realizes he's being led to Lucas's house. He doesn't bother to ask about why they're going there since he can't exactly be seen there. Lucas knocks on the door. His parents answer the door and silently let him in. Ness follows. They eventually get up to Lucas's room. Ness sits on Lucas's bed as Lucas opens the closet. Lucas finds the items he was looking for and gives a sad sigh. Lucas turns to show Ness that he's holding a small pile of envelopes. Lucas drops it and spreads them across the floor, making sure each shows the poorly written names on the back. Ness realizes where Lucas's sadness was coming from. Each of their friends has an envelope. Ness eyeballs his own envelope. He even sees one envelope for Lucas.

"My God," Ness says as he kneels next to Lucas. He looks down at the envelopes.

"TL and Popo's are obviously missing." Ness nods. "But, one other envelope is missing." Ness gives Lucas a confused look. Ness looks back down at the envelopes. He does see one of their friends' envelope is missing. Ana.

"Why does this mean?" Lucas stays silent. He reaches to grab the envelope with his name on it. He looks down, wanting to open it, but not being able to for some reason. Lucas gives a defeated sigh and hands it toward Ness. Lucas doesn't need to say anything for Ness to know what Lucas wanted. Ness takes it and rips the envelope open. Inside is a letter. Ness takes it out and sees the poor words written on the note.

"Come on, Ness, you're not supposed to be helping Lucas open his letter preemptively..." Ness stops reading and looks at Lucas, who's equally surprised. Ness looks back to the letter. "This isn't to be read until all of you are dead, and only he and I are left. You all just take advantage of him. He's weak-minded and manipulated easily. The love you show him is as fake as can be, and I will not have it. So Ness, read your note, you might find it useful." Ness drops the note. Lucas isn't willing to believe that Ness is faking his love, and a single kiss from Ness confirms that. Ness stands up, ready to leave.

"Please, read your note." Ness looks down at his note.

"It's a trap," Ness says.

"I know, but maybe if you get trapped, we can find out who's been doing all of this." Ness crosses his hands. He's mostly scared about finding out who did this. That's why he's hesitant. With a sigh, Ness kneels and grabs his envelope. He forces it open once and sees his note.

"Good job on listening, now please tell me, why have you been using Lucas. You've been using him...no. You've been using us for your own selfish desires. I will not have it. You will no longer get me down. You will no longer feel our love. And you will no longer live. Who do you make it up to us, break up with him? Stop using him for his desires, if not, we'll use you for our desires. It's your choice. Oh yea, you better have an answer before Ana breaks our pact." Ness sees the small singing in the bottom right corner, it's just an a. Ness looks back at the other note and sees a C as the signing. Ness looks up at Lucas, who seems to have the same idea.