Fear of Intimacy

This is a bit of a shorter oneshot. I'm creating a much longer one and I wanted to put more of a focus on that one at the moment. So the next one may also be a bit short. Thanks anyway :D

_________________

Ness and Lucas have been together for a good amount of time. A good few months at least. They haven't had any major issues. The biggest issue they've had was Lucas beating him in games constantly. But even that isn't an issue after a few minutes. However, Lucas's mind has been racing for a while. He's scared. He's scared of one thing that he's never really thought about until now. Intimacy.

Lucas is sitting in his bed as he's holding his phone in his hand. He's even twirling it around as his mind wanders. There's a knock at the door. But Lucas doesn't need to look at it before it opens up to see Toon Link, Lucas's roommate. Toon Link crosses his arms as he looks down at Lucas. "What's your deal?" Lucas just sighs before pocketing the phone.

"Nothing really."

"Man, you SUCK at lying." Toon Link walks over and sits on his bed while still looking at Lucas. He tilted his head a little as his face grew gentle-looking. "Is there trouble in paradise?"

"No, nothing like that...n-not in the way you're thinking, at least."

"Then what's wrong?" Lucas lets out a sigh as he averts his eyes from Toon Link. He looks over at his wall where there's a small piece of paper hanging on the wall. Seeing it makes him chuckle a little. It was how Ness admitted his crush on Lucas. It was the classic elementary school thing. "I like you. Do you like me?" with the two boxes for yes and no. His eyes drop a little.

"I'm scared."

"Of?" Lucas looks over at Toon Link.

"Scared of...ya know...sex."

"Really?" Lucas nods his head before standing from his bed. He walks over to the wall and puts his head against it, sighing. "Were you some kinda prude back home?"

"No, of course not. But I've never put anything inside..."

"So you wanna be the bottom?" Lucas looks back and nods his head. "I see why you're scared then."

"I know it'll hurt. I know it'll hurt a lot. And I-I'm not good with pain."

"I know that." Toon Link stands up and walks over. He puts a hand on Lucas's back, rubbing a little. "I remember when you nearly broke your foot from simply tripping on air." Lucas rolls his eyes. "But why don't you practice so you're ready."

"That's the issue...I dunno if I want to." He turns around and rests against the wall. "I want to practice so it won't hurt as much. But then I also want him to be the first thing inside. S-so my mind is just an utter mess."

"I see."

"And to make matters worse, he's probably getting his own needs that I can't fulfill just yet."

"Probably. But knowing him, he'll definitely wait for you to be ready."

"Yeah...but how long will he be willing to wait for me? When will it be too long for him?" Toon Link stays silent. Lucas moves away from Toon Link and moves over to the door. "Everyone has limits. Even someone as understanding as he is."

"Then, why not go to other bottoms for help?" Lucas looks back and raises an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, a lot of the people in our group are fucking each other. It's almost as if the universe's creator feels the most comfortable with writing gay characters."

"What're you talking about?" Toon Link chuckles before moving over and wrapping an arm around him.

"I'll give you a list of all the bottoms in our group. Go around and ask them for their advice."