PK Boys

I just want to say I'd be happy to do a sequel to this but only if people want it. And well, that's it. Have a fun read, I hope.

The two boys slammed their swords together. When they did the swords made a sharp and loud ring. One of the boys is named Lucas. He was rather scrawny. But where he lacks in bulk he excels in his speed. His blond hair is sticking out in every direction. Lucas's eyes are also always filled with the will to succeed. This will, allows him to get through all the tough times he's been through. The other boy is named Ness. He is the stronger of the two. His black hair was almost always covered in a cap. Unlike Lucas, Ness has been in many fights in the past. One of which caused a large scar to form over his left eye, causing that eye to white out. Lucas has only been in one fight before, with that fight not ending well for him. Their swords looked similar, but the color was different. Lucas's sword was pitch black and Ness's was dark red.

Due to the momentum of their swords slamming into each other the boys fell forward but stopped each other from running into each other. Ness tried to slash Lucas from the right, but Lucas was able to backflip into the air. He landed onto the ground and didn't hesitate to run toward Ness. Ness jumped, which Lucas predicted. Lucas continued to run and got to the rocky wall. He jumped and kicked off the wall. He was able to shoot and slam his head into Ness's back. Ness shot forward but stabbed the flat ground with his sword to stop. He ripped it out and turned to Lucas.

Ness ran forward and Lucas prepared to strike, but Ness teleported. Ness teleported above him and slammed his foot into the back of Lucas's head. Lucas stumbled forward and smirked. He tapped the ground with his foot and the ground instantly got covered in ice. When Ness tried to land he slipped. Lucas turned and slammed his foot into Ness's stomach. Lucas picked him up. Ness forced a smirk. "That's all...all you got," Ness coughed. Lucas chuckled and tossed him into the air. Lucas tried to kick his gut, but Ness covered his body in electricity so Lucas got slightly electrocuted. Ness fell to the ground and still couldn't get his feet firmly planted. He put his hand on the ice and shot fire from his palm. This caused all the ice to melt and even the water that formed to evaporate.

Lucas held up his sword and the blade got covered in electricity. Ness gave a single, small, and smug chuckle. He held up his sword and it got covered in odd green energy. They ran toward each other and slammed their swords into the other. Ness was able to sweep Lucas's legs and he fell. The back of his head slammed onto the ground and he let go of his sword. Ness stomped on his stomach and held the sword at Lucas's eye. The green energy, despite the sword not making direct contact, still caused pain to Lucas.

They stayed like that for a little while. Soon the energy disappeared and Ness took his foot off of Lucas. Ness sheathed the sword onto his back and held his hand toward Lucas. Lucas took it. Ness shot him up and they looked at each other. "Guess I won," Ness smiled. He also allowed a little bit of his tongue to escape his lips. Lucas rolled his eyes. Their hands left and Lucas went to grab his sword. When he did he put it in its sheath on his back. Lucas turned and crossed his arms.

"Congrats...I guess," he said. Ness laughed and walked forward. He reached his hand around Lucas's shoulders.

"Is that salt I hear?"

"Oh please, I was just...holding back."

"My face is just too precious."

"...Whatever helps you sleep at night." Lucas allowed a little electricity to emit from his pointer finger. He then touched Ness's cheek. Ness stepped back, holding his hand to his cheek.

"Asshole." Lucas just laughed which made Ness smile. They started to hear footsteps on the flat rocks they were training on. Ness and Lucas shot back to the rocky wall and kneeled, looking to the ground.