A Drunken Kitty

Howdy. I just wanted to take some time to ask you, folks, a question. Eventually, I wanna take my writing to a new level. There's actually various levels I wanna take (Turning some of these oneshots into like short films for Youtube or something, writing and publishing a full book) but the one I wanna do soon. Or at least relatively soon, is commissions. For these commissions I'd be open to writing anything about anyone. But I was just wondering one thing....would people be willing to pay for my stories? It may not be you. That's not what I'm asking. I'm just asking if people in general would be willing to pay for my stories. Thank you :D

_____________________________________________________

Lucas and Claus were dropped off at a large mansion that was positively bouncing with a party. The music was blaring loud enough for the nearby homes to have been emptied of people. This party was being held by the popular kid at their school, Ness, and he decided to invite everyone from the school because, yes, the mansion had the capacity to fit them all. Granted, not everyone came, but a good portion did. Lucas and Claus were part of this good portion. Lucas turned back toward his parents, who drove him and his twin brother to this party. "Thanks for driving us!!" Lucas said enthusiastically.

"I can't believe I let you convince me to come along," Claus said, very much less enthusiastic.

"Because you need to watch over your brother, Claus. You know he can get carried away at parties," Flint responded. Claus rolled his eyes but knew they were right. Lucas had a track record, in the family, to go a bit overboard at parties. His tolerance level for alcohol was low, and he'd test those limits often. He'd never go so overboard as to get drunk because Claus was there to keep his stern, red eyes on him. But that wouldn't stop Lucas from trying.

"Be safe boys," Hinawa said as she started the car back up and drove off. Lucas looked at Claus and smirked.

"You're lucky I didn't mention Ninten~"

"You shut your mouth!"

"You like him~"

"I SAID SHUT IT!!"

"Hey, Claus!!" Ninten yelled from the front door. Claus stood to attention as if being yelled at by a drill sergeant. He looked at Lucas with pleading eyes. Lucas loved messing with Claus, but he knew the bro-code, and rule number 3 of the bro-code is to not give out your bro's crush. Lucas looked over at Ninten.

"Hey! Ninten, how's it hanging?" Lucas asked as Ninten ran over like the ball of energy he was. Sometimes people would forget he had asthma due to how active he was.

"Meh, same old same old. Had to give Mick a nice wash. Ended up with this scratch though." Ninten showed off a relatively big scratch on the side of his arm.

"Mick doesn't like water?" Claus asked, breaking from his fear.

"Nope. Does Boney?"

"Mhm. He loves himself his baths," Lucas said. He patted Ninten's back. "Mick is just picky."

"Tell me about it."

"Can we just go inside? It's getting somewhat cold out here," Claus said. Lucas never noticed. He still didn't. His tolerance for the cold was pretty high. It could be below zero and Lucas would feel a slight chill.

"Yeah, let's do that." The three of them walked toward the house and entered it. Just as the twins expected, the party was bopping. People were jumping, dancing, chatting, drinking, all of that. The large mansion full of potentially drunk teenagers....never a good sign. Lucas took the chance to escape the other two as soon as a large wave of partiers came past them for one reason or another.