Who cares?

Heyo, I just wanted to take a little time here to say thanks. I have over four thousand reads, combining this Wattpad with my Fanfiction page, which just feels amazing. The fact you guys take time out of your probably busy day to read my subpar stories...It just means a lot more than you guys may think. We are getting pretty close to the year anniversary of when I started writing these stories so I've decided I might remake a few of my first ones. Overall, I just wanted to say thank you. We're all going through shit right now, but the fact you guys read my stuff makes it all better. Thank you..again. Oh and, don't expect much from this. I was sorta suffering from writers' block so apologies if this isn't as good as usual. I hope you enjoy.

Lucas has a big secret. Only one other person knows this secret, and this other person is actually a part of the secret. This secret helps him get through the day. It's not too tough for him either way. There's just some light bullying. They seem to even have a schedule for the bullying so when Lucas enters the school he knows that once he gets to his locker, someone is coming. Lucas actually passes the bullies on his way to his locker.

The group of four bullies consists of Popo, Ness, Young Link, and Paula. Paula chuckles when she sees Lucas. "Hey, guys, look who's here," she motions for the others in her group to look. They do and see Lucas walking with his only friend, Toon Link. They see him stop at a locker and Toon Link walks off to presumably go to his locker. "Who's got it this time?" Ness smirks.

"I've got it," he turns to look at his group. "I'll see y'all at the cafeteria." The others nod and walk away, with Popo slamming his hand into Ness's back. Ness turns to see Lucas down the hall. He starts to walk over, and once he makes it to the locker he just kicks it closed. This spooks Lucas a bit, but he instantly knows who it is. Lucas looks over at Ness.

"Really? Are you trying to cut my hands off?" Lucas sarcastically asks. Ness looks around, making sure he doesn't see his friends. After not seeing them and looks back to Lucas.

"Sorry 'bout that." Lucas just shakes his head as he puts the code back into his locker. Ness leans against the locker next to Lucas's. "So, what's new with Boney?"

"Same-old, same-old. Vet says we may need to put him down, Claus doesn't want to of course." Lucas puts his bag on his back and shuts the locker. Ness kicks himself away from the locker and walks on Lucas's left side through the hall. They just continue talking about whatever. But, they're not heading to class or another locker. They're heading to their little hang-out spot. Due to Ness's friends' hatred toward Lucas, they need to hang out in secret. They've found the best place for it, a small classroom that's always empty during the beginning of school. This classroom is on the base floor and even at the back, as far from Ness's friends as physically possible. Ness opens the door for Lucas. Once Ness gets in he turns the lights on.

Lucas smirks at the very homey classroom and places his bag against the wall. He turns around to see Ness walk his way. Without saying anything, Ness brings Lucas into a big kiss. Lucas goes along with it. The kiss isn't too long, so they separate rather soon. Ness walks over to sit on the teacher's desk. "They didn't hurt you yesterday, did they?" Lucas shakes his head.

"Not any more than usual." Ness gives a breath of relief. Lucas walks over to sit on one of the other desks.

"Show me..." Lucas rubs the back of his neck. This brings the worry back into Ness. Ness hops off the desk. "If they didn't hurt you more than usual...then you should have no problem showing me, right?" Lucas just sighs, confirming Ness's suspicions. Lucas takes off his shirt anyway, showing the bruises on his belly. "They'll pay, don't worry." Lucas jumps off the desk and puts the shirt back on.

"I said don't worry about it. You know what'll happen if everyone finds out about us." Ness looks down. He grabs Lucas's hands tightly and rubs them with his thumbs. He then smiles and twists Lucas around, to have Lucas's back against Ness's chest. This also makes his arms cross each other in front of Lucas and allows Ness to rest his chin on Lucas's shoulder.