Good Morning

"Good morning. Welcome to day 6750 of The Lucas Show. This day is extraordinary, as you may know if you've been watching for this long. Today. It's Lucas's Birthday. Not just any birthday. His 18th birthday. We have plenty planned for him, but while he sleeps his sorrows away, why don't we have a quick interview with the one and only, creator to talk about the past 18 years, and the future of this record-breaking show? Shall we?" The reporter turns to look at a holographic blue man, smiling at him. "Hello, Tabuu. Mighty good show you've got there." Tabuu laughed before crossing his arms.

"Thank you, Falcon."

"So, what's planned for the more famous birthday on the planet right now?"

"A lot. New characters. New events. And even more, records to be broken."

"Oh? Like what."

"Well, there's a certain record that I've been wanting to break my whole life. The first tv show to showcase truly live and unedited sex."

"Wow, really?"

"Indeed."

"So, we've never really fully explored Lucas's attraction. Who will it be toward?" Tabuu smiles.

"Well. We want this show to feel genuine. So we won't be picking. He will. We have selected some actors to appear, and which one Lucas feels attracted to, he'll gravitate toward. Simple as that. And we'd adjust accordingly."

"Very nice. So, let us reminisce, shall we?"

"Yes, let's."

"So, as the creator, what would you say your favorite moments of the show are?" Tabuu chuckles a bit before leaning back into his chair.

"Well, I really enjoyed seeing him take his first steps. It was truly adorable. But..." Tabuu leans forward in his seat. "My favorite part of the show so far has to be when we killed off his brother. It added a sense of character Lucas needed. A trajectory was forged as a result."

"That was a really risky move."

"Indeed." Tabuu sits back in his seat. "So many things could've gone wrong. It could've sent Lucas down this downward spiral. And it started to, but thanks to my lovely actors, he was able to recover and is thriving."

"How about the actor for Claus? How did he feel about the sudden killing off?"

"He was certainly angry. I don't blame him though. None of this show can be that far planned so it was as sudden to him as it was to Lucas. But it all worked out in the end so I hope you're feeling better about it."

"Alright, as for the future. Do you have any wants and desires out of this show?"

"We want to be able to keep the show going further and further. So we want Lucas and whatever partner he gets to have a kid and when Lucas dies, we'll follow that kid." Falcon smiles.

"Really making this show as long as possible. You sure you'd be able to handle it."

"Oh trust me, I will. It's just a matter if you will," Tabuu smirks, pointing directly at the camera. A Primid runs over to whisper something into Tabuu's ear. "Oh, would you look at that, Lucas is waking. I should get to work, I want to make this an amazing birthday for him." The reporter nods before looking into the camera himself.

"You heard it here folks. Tabuu and his team have plenty of plans for this show, so be sure to stick with it until the very end."

Tabuu walks out of the communion area. Going up in the elevator all the way to the top, using his private access keycard to get into the main brain of the establishment. In the front of the room is a huge monitor showing Lucas and the back has a large window looking out at the world that was created for him. He approaches Wario, looking at Lucas. "How long has he been awake?"