Marichat (not my story)

GOOD NEWS! They made another chapterrrrr and its soooo good! Anyways story called "The Dome" by Kallious here's the link: https: archiveofourown.org/works/29413833/chapters/72614304#workskin (I'll but it in the chat) Once again this does have sin in it so I'll warn you like last time❤️ ENJOY!

Adrien blinked once his eyes adjusted to the suddenly bright moonlight after having been plunged into inky black nothingness for most of the night. His eyes roamed over the sky, eerily bewitching if not for the fact it was the direct consequence of an akuma . The city was still as if every single person who inhabited it were asleep. Normally there are at least cars honking, ambulances blaring through the streets, and occasional late night strollers so the city was never completely dead, but tonight it was. A frigid gust of wind reminded him of what had just happened. Marinette lay beneath him, panting and grasping at his arms as she came down from her high. Her eyes squeezed tightly shut, mouth open, and head thrown back from their act of passion. She looked devastatingly beautiful beneath him, he noted.

Now is not the time. Goosebumps invaded his skin as the wind whisked by them, alerting Marinette as well.

Her eyes began to slide open; long, black lashes fluttering against pale, creamy skin. He panicked.

Adrien clamped his hand down over her eyes without thinking, blinding her from looking up into the eyes of his civilian self—her classmate.

"Chat--?" Her entire body pulled in on itself when her body temperature returned to normal; all the heat fading from her cheeks and between her legs. She realized what had happened only a few seconds after he did.

"Don't open your eyes, Mar." He told her, keeping his hand tightly caved over her eyes. She whimpered quietly when another harsh breeze swirled across their conjoined bodies, sending them both into another round of shivers. Adrien pulled out of her slowly, careful not to hurt her.

"I'm going to grab your clothes, okay? Please keep your eyes closed until I say so." With the help of the rose colored moonlight, Adrien was able quickly find and deliver Marinette her clothing. She dressed hurriedly, keeping her back turned while Adrien pulled his own pants up and buttoning the front of his white shirt closed.

There was no time to think about the fact that his theory actually worked, he needed to transform and find a safe place to hide Marinette before going after the akuma.

"Can I look now?" She asked from across the rooftop, her voice coming out soft and uncertain.

"Uh n-no, hold... hold on." He stumbled over to the girl's discarded pink backpack where he had left Plagg . Before he could lift the lid of the open bag, Plagg flew out, exposing himself to Adrien.

" Plagg !" Adrien whispered as quietly as possible. "Claws out! Now!"

The Kwami hovered in front of the body, holding his hands up in defense.

"Alright, alright kid, but I'm too weak to go on for long. You'll have to find some cheese so I can eat and--"

"Yeah, okay. Claws out!"

In a flash of blinding chartreuse light, the black cat Kwami is sucked into Adrien's ring and the wash of magic transforms him back into Chat Noir.

"Alright." He says quietly, standing and looking to his left where Marinette huddled, shaking lightly as she waited for him. He bent, scooping up her backpack and zipping it closed.