Adrientte sin(COUGH COUGH NOT MY STORY COUGH)

I feel like I do to much Adrientte sin but that's all I read! Anyways. The chapter is called Detente by ElectroMotive here's the link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/24709756/chapters/60175426#workskin This does have smut in it! You are warned!! Enjoy! This is a long one...

"I haven't seen these people in ages," said Adrien as he drove his car through the streets of Paris at dusk, "except for Alya and Nino."

"Well it should be fun for you, catching up and all. Alya has been blowing up my phone all day, asking me what kind of snacks we want, what kind of booze, and all that. Alya throws a good party."

"Hmmm, sounds like Alya's party is going to be the second-best party at Alya's place tonight."

"Adrien Agreste," exclaimed Marinette as she slapped him gently on the shoulder, "we are going to be their guests. In-fact, I think we are their guests of honor since our relationship is kind-of a big deal in these circles. We can't just slip away for a quickie while our friends sit around staring into their drinks."

"They'll be fine," said Adrien.

"You're starting to sound like Plagg," said Marinette.

"I heard that!" shouted Plagg as he burrowed his way out of Adrien's shirt pocket.

Marinette looked at Plagg, "sorry, it's just... well... ugh. I was only joking, Plagg."

"You're forgiven, but only because you bake the only bread that's worthy of me to eat with the cheese he buys me."

"Besides," chimed Adrien, "these guys don't just sit around waiting for us to enter the scene. These guys have known each other for well over a decade, they can entertain themselves while we entertain ourselves."

"Or maybe you can entertain yourself," said Marinette.

Adrien thought for a minute, "well if you don't want it, maybe I will."

"Relax, kitty, I just don't want to make it too easy on you."

Marinette looked over at her boyfriend, and they shared a quick grin before Adrien turned back to focus on the road. Marinette crept her hand over to the center console and interlocked her fingers with his.

After a few minutes, Marinette exhaled deeply. "What are you thinking about?" asked Adrien.

"I'm just thinking about how we've already had our first vacation together," said Marinette.

"It was pretty special," answered Adrien, "I'm still over the moon that we're together."

"Yeah, it still feels really surreal: I finally have you in my life, and whenever our friends have a party, they won't just be inviting 'Marinette,' they'll be inviting 'Marinette and Adrien.' From now on, we won't be just one or the other, it won't be 'I wonder if Marinette will finally tell Adrien,' it'll be me and you, forever," said Marinette, thinking only for a split-second out of habit about her looming memory loss before remembering her and Adrien's new resolve to avoid losing her memories, it could be as easy as simply never relinquishing the miracle box; the trick will be dodging the guardians if they ever come looking for me.

"No denying it," said Adrien happily, "we were always 'meant to be.' Marinette, I really can't describe how wonderful you make me feel."

"Can I tell you something?"

"What?"

"I saw it on your face, before we hooked up, when we were walking on the beach," said Marinette.

"How so?"

"Well every time you looked at me, or spoke to me, you looked like you came to life," said Marinette.