Adrien + Marinette (not my story)

Hey yall. Sorry, I didn't post for Christmas (i got covid) but I had to post for New Year. Happy New Year!

WARNING TW: AT THE END IT KINDA HAS A PISS KINK SO IF YOU NOT INTO THAT MADNESS SKIP AFTER MARINETTE SAYS "You're the one that woke me up" 

This one-shot is called In a Pitch-Black Room by QuantumChickpea

NONE OF THESE STORYS ARE FROM WATTPAD THEY ARE FROM A WEBSITE (NOT APP) CALLED ARCHIVE OF OUR OWN!

Enjoy <3 sorry its a short one

His hand was suddenly on her hip, dark and alluring. His nails bit her sensitive skin in the darkness of the bedroom. She was barely awake, and the only sensations were the soft sheets on her skin and her husband's eager fingertips pressed against her flesh. Her breathing came out in pants, as she began to register everything slowly. The way it was in the middle of the night. The way his hard cock was pressing and flexing against her ass, seeking entry to what he wanted most. The way his fingers were grabbing at anything he could get to in the pitch-black bedroom. The way his breathing was harsh and filled with something much darker than lust. The way his hips bucked against her rounded behind, searching for more.

He suddenly yanked her closer, letting his hot cock press harder against her, as he ran his hand up her stomach to her left breast. He caressed the swell of it and teased her nipple, gently brushing his thumb against her sensitive peak. He pinched it and tugged lightly on it, caressing her breast and rolling his hips against her. She let a moan fall from her lips, trying to stay quiet so their kids didn't hear them. She peered at the door, noticing the faint light of the hallway shining through the cracks and knew that Adrien had locked it.

She gripped her pillow, pressing her ass back against his cock and brushing herself against it. A moan passed his lips, and he ran his hand back down her body to caress his own hard cock a few times. A mewl escaped her mouth, aware that he was busy pumping his cock with his hand. He brushed his swollen tip up and down her ass before stopping to grab her hip again.

His soft fingers ran down her thigh to lift her leg over his own, shifting her to where he wanted her. Marinette rolled her hips, searching for the swollen head of his cock. He gently gripped his hardened length, pumping his hand a few times before teasing the tip on her ass again. She shifted so that her wet entrance brushed against his cock, unable to contain her loud moan when his cock slowly eased in. Suddenly, she became aware that her bladder was full and aching for release, but she didn't want to stop. Something about it made everything more intense, afraid that she would wet the bed but also finding a thrill in the possibility.

His breathing came out in pants as he gripped her hip, starting slow before pounding into her fast. Her moans came out faster and she slapped her hand down on his thigh to grind with him, trying to ignore the way the pressure from her bladder was moving like a tide. How her need for relief waxed and waned, driving her wild and making her crave more. Her hips rolled and bucked against his, moving in sync with him in their exhausted state. He slowed down again, bringing his cock out to the tip and caressing her breast. His fingers teased her nipple again before he ran his hand back down to grip her hip. He began to rail her again, thrusting hard and fast into her from behind. His arm curled around his pillow as he fucked her harder, driving his cock deep inside her tight pussy.

Marinette parted her lips, reaching down with her hand to circle her swollen clit. She sped up her fingers, teasing herself, before bringing her other hand up to caress her own breast. Her fingers teased her sensitive hard nipple before she slammed her hand back down to grip his leg instead. Her other hand sped up and pressed harder on her clit, chasing her own orgasm while he continued to rail her hard.

Her body tensed up as he slowed down and sped up, coming to the edge and backing up from it, as her need to piss grew and dissipated. Every movement edging her for a while until he finally let her cum. His breathing came out in pants as he thrusted harder, fighting the push and pull of her walls around his cock as she tensed up and burst into her climax with her fingers busily brushing her throbbing clit. Her walls and folds pulsed with each release and her swollen lips were parted with her back arched.

Adrien suddenly gripped her hips, pounding into her without mercy and panting and licking his lips in the dark. He gave in to his carnal need and let his lust drive him. His fingers twitched against her skin and gripped harder onto her hip. His hipbones bucking against her ass and making her moan as the slick sounds of her arousal soaking his cock and balls rang out and took him under its' waves. Fuck, he loved the sound they made together. A complete symphony that was private for only her and his ears alone.

Adrien pulled out and got up on his knees, the moonlight cascaded along his muscular abs and sculpted pecs. Sweat glistened along each contour and Marinette peered up to catch the way the little light entering the room made his emerald eyes glow. She parted her lips and watched him through her dark lashes, as he grabbed her legs and spread them.

Marinette gasped when he grabbed her knees and suddenly yanked her down against his thighs. Adrien ran his hands along her thighs, pushing them up against her sides to spread her wide. She rolled her hips and caught the tip of his cock on her entrance, moaning as he slammed into her soaking wet pussy. He held her legs spread open to him and peered down with parted lips, watching his cock slip in and out of her wet pussy in the moonlight. Something about the way the low light cascaded on her skin made her appear ethereal. The slick sounds of his hips bucking against her ass made him moan and he got lost in the sound again, letting it pull him further and deeper within its' melody.

He leaned down to place his weight onto his palms, thrusting into her harder and faster. She panted and mewled, slapping her hands down to grip his biceps and letting her nails sink into his flesh, while her legs wrapped around his hips and the heels of her feet pressed against his sculped behind. He groaned and licked his lips, watching her through his long blonde lashes.

He licked his lips and got lost in the way the pressure built up within him and suddenly he pulled out, wrapped his fingers around his cock, and thrusted into his fist. His breathing came out in quiet moans and pants, as he released onto her stomach in streams of warm cum. The heady scent of his thick cum filled her senses, and she moaned and giggled as he stopped stroking his cock.

Adrien got up to grab something to clean her up with. Her need to urinate became stronger, making her tremble and twitch. She didn't know how much longer she would make it, but she held it the best she could. He walked back with a tissue and ran it along his streams of cum, cleaning it for her before cleaning himself off. She got up and giggled, stumbling behind him to the bathroom that was off from their bedroom.

"I can't walk," Marinette giggled, and Adrien quietly laughed.

"Good," Adrien smirked and showcased one of his canine teeth to her, making her shove him in the shoulder.

"Fuck, I'm tired." Marinette couldn't stop giggling as she watched him throw the tissues away before she sat down to pee.

"Same," Adrien washed his hands and ran a hand through his hair.

"You're the one that woke me up," Marinette teased him, as she finished going to the bathroom.

"Wait," Adrien watched her part her lips confused before her gaze ran down to him touching his cock with his fingertips and standing near the toilet.

Marinette blushed and moved to the sink, letting him lift the seat to piss. Her gaze kept looking over at the stream shifting from two to one and the way he moaned in bliss. She washed her hands, trying to ignore the way he tilted his head up and aimed, hitting the edge of the bowl. The way his piss trickled against the water, and the way he groaned as his stream stopped and he pushed a bit more out before shaking his cock and closing the lid to flush it.

He washed his hands after her and followed her back to bed, cuddling her beneath the covers and sighing against her hair. "Night, Bugaboo."

"Night, Chaton," Marinette snuggled against her pillow and fell asleep within moments.