Multimouse + Viperion sin (not my story)

One shot called sweet-and-sourdough heart by fragileizy

NONE OF THESE STORYS ARE FROM WATTPAD THEY ARE FROM A WEBSITE (NOT APP) CALLED ARCHIVE OF OUR OWN!

Enjoy <3

There are many things that Multimouse is. She's Paris's sweetheart, constantly on billboards and magazines as the friendliest face there is. There are many people who claim to be her biggest fan, loving her and needing her to be at any important event. People look to her, children wave when they see her jumping across the city roofs, and babies squeal when they see her— it's perfect. The moment that she transforms and the piece of hexleather covers her face, the city is enthralled by her personality, her looks, her demure smile and her quiet voice. She is the sweetheart, the small little princess, protected by her mysterious and intuitive knight.

Multimouse is also jealous.

It happens. It does. She's not the only superhero in the city— her best friend, her partner, her boyfriend is also someone who defends the city from Akuma attacks on the daily. Viperion is nothing except determined to keep the cities from turning into an absolute warzone to the civilians who live in it, spending so many more hours doing it than her. Turning back the clock for him is as instinctual as it is for her to spend her time calculating every option and every rebuttal in record time. It pays to have the ability to multitask.

And with that... Viperion is considered Paris's knight. She may be considered sweet, friendly, a pure confectionary dole whip topped with strawberries— but Viperion is not. Quiet, focused, with a startling set of fangs and flashing eyes, Paris is convinced that Viperion is the less approachable of the two. And that was fine. People not approaching him was fine— she's always been the one to deal with the aftermath of Akumas. Helping and directioning citizens out of harm's way has always been her specialty, if nothing else. Viperion licks at his wounds he's sustained during the fight while she makes sure to get any victims to safety with the help of a commissioned team created to help calm post-Akumas, practically no one ever approaches Viperion for anything.

He's silent. He's reclusive. No one ever goes up to Viperion for autographs, too scared of anything in those liquid golden eyes to ask otherwise. They shirk, they dip their heads, out of respect and awe at the superhero who seems to know everything with his powers of intuition, and generally don't go looking for trouble when he's around. And yet all he does is smile, looking up at her with molten golden eyes and a gentle smile when she's done talking to the Akuma victim and the commission agent, padding back up to him on the edge of the sidewalk where he sits until they can both move again.

Except today. For some reason. It's Valentine's Day, and Hawkmoth has made no attempt to be kind on this holiday, trying to send out the most saddened and emotionally-devastated Akuma yet— they're exhausted. Fighting an Akuma about the depravity of love and how they 'just wanted a kiss' from Multimouse is just completely and totally exhausting.

People love her.

A little bit too much.

And Multimouse wants nothing more than some peace and quiet with her loved one after this fight and hide away from fans who think she's single and isn't going to reject them. She wants to cozy up with her boyfriend and leave the rest of this behind— to hide into his shoulder as they watch episodes of their favorite anime while he tries his best to toss popcorn into her mouth while they're both in the dark— but of course there's another obstacle.

She's about to start cursing and flailing.

People usually leave Viperion alone— why now? Neither of them were expecting this, especially not her. And neither of them expect Multimouse to slap Viperion's ass on complete accident in front of the news reporter who's been twirling her hair for about twenty minutes, now, pretending that her microphone isn't upside down as she 'interviews' him, asking if he's free for a date.