Adrinette Sin(Not my story)

Hey again it me just a few seconds ago XP this is Adrinette sin as a promise. I just started to read this story so im new to this just like you. It is called A Burning Desire by Lstories here is the link to it: https://archiveofourown.org/works/26288281/chapters/64000834#workskin I would rate this a 8/10 in sin it is very good not much sin but it is ver descriptive? I don't know how to explain it but there is sin so for my innocent potatoes out there who is not a big fan of sin you can skip this. Ok I hope you enjoy as much as I did :)

A week before...

Marinette wiped off her soaked hair with a towel, removing the excess of water which was dripping on the ground of the bathroom. Many years had passed, and she had swapped pigtails for loose black tresses which cascaded passed her shoulders, ending in the middle of her back. Marinette then put her pajamas on, opting for shorts and a tank top. Even with this light clothing and the cold shower she had just taken, the heat which was prevailing in the capital overwhelmed her.

Summer was well and truly started, the month of July was coming to an end and temperatures were only increasing. She loved summer and the heat which came with it, but this season was unbearable in Paris. Currently, Marinette was dreaming about a sea wind and a breath of fresh air, but the things being what they were — she had her Ladybug's obligations — she was condemned to suffer in silence in the overheated streets of the city.

Marinette adjusted her pajamas and came out of the bathroom before going back in her room, her mind elsewhere.

She ran her hand through her hair, savoring the coolness and wetness against her skin, and eventually turned around. Suddenly her heart jumped in her chest and for an instant she believed it was never going to start again.

Adrien was sitting on her bed, his back against the wall with arms behind his head wearing a crooked grin.

« Fuck, Adrien! Are you out of your mind? » she yelled while placing her arms over her chest.

The young man's lips just straightened even more.

« I'm a little hot but I'm fine. What about you? » he asked with a mocking voice.

« I almost had a heart attack but I'm fine, » she grumbled. « How did you get inside? »

He addressed her with a wink. « I have a lot of hidden talents if only you knew. »

Marinette opened the window of her room, cleaning away a few dust-motes while only half-listening to him.

« Hmm, if you say so. »

« Your parents opened the door to me and told me to enter, » he explained, his eyes fixed on her.

She grabbed her computer and joined him on the bed, sitting down next to him.

« What are we watching? » she asked.

Many years had passed since the ninth grade. Sometimes, Marinette got the impression that this particular time, the time of her first steps as Ladybug, of her last year of middle school and her obsession for Adrien was dated back centuries ago. And sometimes, it seemed surprisingly recent. But a load of things had happened during this period. Today she wasn't groping for her superheroine role anymore. She was already strong, sure of herself, fast and quick-witted as Ladybug, the personality traits of her alter-ego had influenced her everyday life. Marinette was more confident, was daring to do more things, to say more things, to try more things. She was looking a bit more like Ladybug all the time. And, little by little, she was getting closer to the woman she wanted to be, the person she wanted to become. She felt good about herself. And it was the most beautiful success.