Kagmai + Adrien + Marinette NOT MY STORY

AHEMtthreesomeAHEMAHEM.

instead of complaining about me not posting for a month, be grateful that I'm not not posting ever again #speckingfromtheheartbflether

anyways this one-shot is from ✨ghostlyhamburger✨ (their books are amazing) its called Finally Whole. I will admit, Im on Wattpad every day, and I was thinking about posting, and I was reading new sin books and bookmarking it to be posted on here. I have no excuse, I'm just lazy. But, you might be wondering, "bitch how the fuck you are lazy to copy and paste a whole ass one-shot it only takes you two seconds to do, just post the damn book already you whor-" YEAH YEAH I KNOW AND IM SORRY. And for that, I'm going to post about six books to make up for lost time (that's a pun and you will find out later) I HOPE YOU ENJOY AS MUCH AS I DID THE LINK WILL BE IN DA COMMENTS IMSORRYOKIMMASTOPTYPINGNOWBYE!

Marinette woke up in an unfamiliar bed as the sun streamed across her eyes.

She rolled over to avoid the hideous light of the daystar and found her face pressed against soft breasts, softer than any pillow. She snuggled up against her newfound pillow person and tried to drift back to sleep.

She heard a sleepy groan from her other side, and felt an arm wrap around her, a warm chest pressed to her back. She smiled as she enjoyed the comfort of being close between two warm, cozy people...

Her eyes shot open suddenly as she realized she didn't remember falling asleep with anyone else--she didn't remember anything after an akuma had hit her with some sort of beam. She had vague memories of purifying the akuma, going to Adrien's birthday party, then...nothing.

She lifted her head slightly to see exactly whose boobs she was resting on, and her eyes widened when she recognized Kagami, sleeping topless beside her.

"Morning," murmured a gravelly, sleep-thick voice behind her as the other person in the bed shifted against her. She felt lips brush the back of her shoulder and then—yep, that was a dick pressed against her thigh.

Marinette was too comfortable to move, but she had to know who the third was in the threesome she'd apparently had and forgotten. Her brain was already spinning from realizing she'd slept with Kagami—she'd definitely idly thought about it before, but had no idea that her friend was into women at all! She wasn't sure if she could handle knowing who else was there.

Kagami groaned, turning away from Marinette in her sleep, taking away her "too comfy" excuse. The person behind her was still pressing slow, languid kisses against her shoulder, her neck, and—she couldn't let him keep kissing her without even knowing what he looked like.

So she turned. And she saw Adrien smiling at her.

"Hey, Sleeping Beauty," he murmured, before easily pressing his lips against hers.

She had so many questions, but she ignored them for the moment, letting herself just enjoy the fact that she was kissing Adrien. She almost forgot about her situation until she felt his—Adrien's dick—pressing against her.

Marinette pulled back with a shy smile. "Um. Hi."

"Hi," he said, grinning at her, melting her goddamn heart why was he making this so hard.

"I, uh—what's going on?"

Adrien frowned, concern evident on his face. "You do remember last night, right? I didn't think you had anything to drink..."

"I—the akuma," she replied. "I don't remember anything after coming to your party. I-I guess Ladybug's cure didn't get me or something..."

"You really don't remember," he said. He finally pulled away from her, and while she could think clearly without his dick pressing against her, she felt cold without his legs tangled against hers. "We, uh—we slept together. All three of us."