Marinette + Chat Noir (not my story)

One-shot called Cum all ye faithful: Valentine's edition (Its a bunch of one-shots in one book) by PenguinProduction05

NONE OF THESE STORYS ARE FROM WATTPAD THEY ARE FROM A WEBSITE (NOT APP) CALLED ARCHIVE OF OUR OWN!

Enjoy <3

Marinette was on her balcony, another failed attempt at trying to confess to Adrien looming over her. She didn't like this holiday, Valentine cards and candy meant to expand companies pockets and fool those love crossed lovers.

Was she bitter, yes. Her heart was broken, a perfect target for an akuma.

She should be looking for the purple butterfly, trying to keep it away. She didn't feel like it though, as she looked over the city, a black frame, familiar and calming, jumped around.

"Hi kitty," Marinette smiled, greeting the black cat as he landed curious beside her.

"Not out with others?" He asked, a concern to his voice. It was true, her friends had invited her out, but she wouldn't be good company.

"No one wants to be around me right now." She replied, leaning against the railing of her balcony. Chat raised a brow, his tail flicking behind him.

"Why is that?" His curiosity was endless. She found it cute. Marinette reached out, her fingertips softly rubbing his golden bell.

"I'm not fond of this holiday, being alone." She whispered. Chat licked his lips, moving closer to her until his body pressed against hers. Her fingers curled around the bell. The atmosphere changed in that moment, as if something else took over them.

"You aren't alone," he replied, clawed fingers carefully rubbing against her cheek. Marinette closed her eyes, moving to his touch as his tail wrapped around her leg. A desire heated her body.

"Are you offering?" She asked, touching his hand. Her blue eyes looked into his green ones. He was blushing, she could feel his erection in his leather costume.

He nodded, groaning as Marinette experimentally rubbed her hips against his own. Her smile was enough for him to lose his mind and she knew it.

She led him into her bedroom, letting him blindfold her with a black cloth, using his tail to bind her wrists above her head.

Her chest rose and fell, the darkness making everything more extreme. She felt him rip away her pyjama's with his claws, leaving her naked before him. She felt him detransform, heard him removing his own clothes. She was alone in her room with the person behind Chat Noir.

He parted her legs, bending down until the heat of his breath puffed against her wet pussy.

Marinette arched up, panting as his mouth pressed between her legs, his tongue working her clit and slit, lapping at her inner walls as he tongue fucked her.

She moaned and flexed her fingers, her heart beating. She didn't know she would be losing her virginity to the black cat of Paris tonight, but at the moment she didn't care. That was a problem for future Marinette to lose sleep over.

Chat moved up from between her legs, his tongue kissing and lapping at her skin until he nurtured on her nipple.

She wanted to feel more of him, to just give herself up for a single night. In some point of her mind, she felt as if she were using him. Chat seemed to understand her though, kissing her lips, enjoying how she kissed him back.

She felt his cock brush between her thighs, a signal of what was about to come. Her body tensed, shivering with anticipation. His fingers brushed against her slit, three fingers inserting inside of her.

She moaned, loving how he felt, how his fingers rubbed against her inner walls. He scissored his fingers inside of her, made sure she could handle him.

When he was sure she was ready, he removed his fingers, loving her little whimper.

His hands wrapped around her wrists, he straddled her, the head of his cock brushing against her slit.

His lips brushed against her own, and as she opened her mouth to return the kiss, he thrusted forward.

He kissed her, muffling her moans as he thrusted into her. His movements were fast and hard, taking her deep as his cock buried balls deep inside of her, claiming her like an animal. She smiled as she moved her hips to meet his thrusts, calling his name, begging for more.

It wasn't long before she felt his seed inside of her. Hot and branding. He made sure his weight didn't squish her as he laid against her. Both of them calming down as Chat's breath puffed against her neck as he slowly reached up to release her wrists.

She was free, but her hands rest as his chest. She wanted more, still unsatisfied. Her hand moved down to stroke his cock, even blind, she was still gentle with him.

She slowly moved to her knees, bending down doggy style. Chat knew what she wanted, needed. His cock was hard again, he moved behind her, hands on her hips as his cock rested against the folds of her ass.

She woke alone the next morning, a single red rose beside her on her cat pillow. Her lower body hummed, it was clean and she was warm. A smile appeared on her face. She hated Valentine's Day, but maybe, she loved and could enjoy this new tradition...