Adrientte Fluff to cool yall horny fucks down (not my story)

Title says it all. This book is a one-shot called Will You Help Me, Marinette? by ChocoluckChipz (Totally_lucky). I won't spoil it too much but it does have slight angst. Nothing too bad it's just a normal heartbreak with a happy ending. Link will be in the comments (as per usual)

Halfway into her walk to work, Marinette's phone chimed. An amused smile tugged at her lips. A new record. Usually, he'd text her first thing upon waking up. Had been for years. She was already starting to suspect something had happened.

Adrien: Help!

She rolled her eyes. If it were anyone else, she'd panic. But it was Adrien, an overgrown man-child to whose overly dramatic, exaggerated ways she was used to by now.

Marinette: I'm bringing you croissants. Don't worry.

Adrien: U rock!

Adrien: But that's not it. Can I ask you for a favour?

She stopped at the lights, looking around for cars and quickly ran across the street.

Marinette: Coffee? I'm about to walk by our café.

Adrien: Thanks, but not today. My photoshoot relocated at the last moment, so I won't be in until much later in the day.

Adrien: I'll still meet you at our cafe for lunch. Don't order without me.

Marinette: :thumbs-up:

One end of her scarf got loose and seeing as Adrien was still typing, Marinette stole a moment to fix it, swaddling her neck away from the crispiness of cool air on the early April morning.

Adrien: Marinette, you're my best friend and the luckiest girl I know, and you're super smart and creative, so if anyone, you'd know what to do, and I really can use help now in something super important.

Adrien: :puppy eyes: Please?

She didn't bother suppressing a giggle, attracting a few glances from a morning crowd around her. Turning the corner, Marinette inhaled a warm aroma of fresh baked goods from a nearby café. She grew up and still lived in a bakery. She should've been used to this kind of thing. Yet this one was special. It was close to Gabriel's office, and Adrien and she loved to frequent it during their lunches.

One of the servers waved at her, wishing her a good day. Marinette waved back, asking how their new kitten was adjusting. A brief exchange later, she walked on, a buzzing device in her hand reminding her of an unintentionally abandoned friend.

Adrien: T_T

Adrien: Are you ignoring me?

Adrien: Five minutes had passed. No answer. :sobbing:

Adrien: I thought we were friends? Friends help each other.

Adrien: ...

Adrien: You do still like me, right?

She couldn't hold back a chuckle. Such a drama queen and an incorrigible dork. Though, no one would ever believe her if she'd say that out loud that because in the public eye a supermodel, part-time CEO of a fashion empire Adrien Agreste was perfect in every sense of this word. Only his closest friends knew better.

Marinette: I beg your forgiveness, Your Highness. I was distracted by Pierre. How can I help you?

Adrien: :D You like me after all!