Chat Noir + Marinette + Luka sin (not my story)

Fic called Say No To This by Katieykat513

NONE OF THESE STORYS ARE FROM WATTPAD THEY ARE FROM A WEBSITE (NOT APP) CALLED ARCHIVE OF OUR OWN!

Enjoy <3

Chat Noir looked away from the woman in his arms, his face red as he landed gracefully on her balcony. He tried not to think about her creamy thighs rubbing against his hand as he let her down to her own feet. Or about the placement of his other hand the entire trip, which was dangerously close to her breast. He tried not to think about the fact that she wore her boyfriend's button up, which reached down to her mid thigh when she was standing, but when being held bridal and jumping across rooftops...barely covered her hips. The top was buttoned just to the top of her cleavage, which was not making it easier on him and his tight situation.

"Thanks, Chat." Marinette said as she straightened out her shirt awkwardly.

"No p-problem." He responded, but turned to face the city. "Anything for you, my- I mean, Ladybug. I MEAN MARINETTE!" He screamed the last bit, the aftermath of the partial reveal still messing with his head.

Marinette hung her head. "Chat. Look at me. Please," she asked softly.

"No. I think it's better if I leave now."

He made to leave but was restrained by a small hand around his bicep. "Chat. Please turn around and look at me." He sighed in defeat and slowly turned to face her, his face still red under his black mask. "Is it so bad that I'm me?" Her voice was even softer than before. "Am I not who you thought I was?" Tears formed in the corner of her eyes.

Panic washed over him as he realized how his actions must have looked to Marinette. "No! Oh god, no!" He turned around and grabbed her shoulders. "You are wonderful! And perfect! And Marinette turning out to be Ladybug is probably the greatest and most amazing thing ever! I am so sorry I made you feel that way!" He rambled.

She looked up into his eyes, hers sparkling in the small light of the balcony, and stood up straight. "Then why did you backtrack on calling me your lady?" She whispered with a hint of seduction.

He gulped. He knew he was in trouble. Her tone caused his suit to become a bit uncomfortable. "Because-" His voice cracked before he cleared it. "You have a boyfriend. Which means you are no longer my lady." His voice saddened by the realization that he had truly lost all chances. He lowered his head and didn't see her as she came closer to him.

Marinette grinned. "Chaton." She beckoned him into the bedroom that was connected to the balcony, he willfully followed. "I will always be your lady." And she reached up, threw her arms around his shoulders, and took his lips in hers, devouring them with built up passion.

He couldn't help himself. He had found the love of his life, who was a taken woman, but she kissed him first. Who knew when he would get this opportunity again, so he would savor every moment. He grabbed Marinette around her waist and brought her closer to his body, deepening the kiss. Her moans and scent were intoxicating as they fought for dominance. Their tongues caressed each other as he hoisted her up, wrapping her legs around his waist. Her shirt rode up and his hand found her rounded bottom. Bare.

Chat ripped his lips away from Marinette's. "Why are you not wearing underwear?!" He gasped out.

Marinette smirked at him, ground her core to his clothed erection, and teased the hair at the nape of his neck. "Easy access." She leaned in to capture his lips again as he returned the kiss, his knees weak, and his cock straining in his suit.

Chat released her lips again and walked her over to the bed, tossing her onto the mattress. She caught herself and looked up at him through her bangs, giving him the come hither gesture. He stepped up to the edge of the bed and she leaned up to grab hold of his bell zipper, flicking it in her familiar way, before slowly unzipping his suit.